Madge sacked

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I can’t believe people are still spinning out about who our next coach might or might not be , Gus knows who it is and has known since the end of last year IMO
I tend to agree the minute he got the job his main objective was to find us a proper head coach knowing Baz was short term.
Recruitment and pathways obviously also high on his agenda but nothing in comparison to finding someone that can drag us out of this mess.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus is definitely negotiating at the high level,he’s definitely working on something

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe some bulldogs fans are actually trying to convince themselves that madge would be a good buy. I know we've had a rough couple of years, but seriously this acceptance of mediocrity needs to change.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Hastings wants out, was pretty vocal in support of Madge
Me too, but Hastings us a changed man, very respectful and supportive of people who have given him his shot at redemption. Natural reaction from him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He cant fukin attract players
That's somewhat true. But if Dogs have JAC, Mahoney, Kikau and could jag Hastings and a fullback, then all of a sudden the coach isn't that big of an issue trying to draw players.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought kimmorley didn’t want to be a coach due to family! Didn’t he say that publicly on tv? Now he is an interim head coach at tigers

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it shows how far we've fallen when so many people are trying to justify hiring coaches that just got fired from other struggling clubs.
there was a time when we simply hired old boys as the coach (Gould, Anderson, Folkes) and yet kept winning... which indicates a lot about the club has fallen away

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought kimmorley didn’t want to be a coach due to family! Didn’t he say that publicly on tv? Now he is an interim head coach at tigers
Money talks.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s go go with Toovey, at least we definitely know our pressers are going to be special!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ABC this morning saying that whichever club moves in the next three weeks to find their new coach, will have the pick of what's available, and now is the time to move.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sheens stated last night that Madge had the final say on Recruitment.. Naden walks in , Madge departs.. who the hell would agree to Naden , knowing in the background they are going to sack the coach in 2 weeks.