Madge sacked

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at anyone who thinks Gus is taking his time and doing nothing behind the scenes.

What club sacks a coach and doesn’t start looking for a new one immediately?

We won’t end up with another club’s sloppy seconds.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Madge - NZ Warriors
Flanagan - Tigers
Slater - Storm
Bellamy - Bulldogs
Sounds great hard to see. First gotta get Bellyache out of his 5 year Storm contract and can you see him working with Gus? He’d want full autonomy and look what happened when we gave that to Hasler.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't want Hastings or Douhei, I'd rather wait it out for better solutions to 7 & 1

Don't want Madge, Flanagan, and I shouldn't even have to say Brown/Fittler because that's just a ridiculous proposition that won't even be entertained

Just hire John Morris

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hang on for the ride everyone,the coaching merry go round is now in full swing...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol at anyone who thinks Gus is taking his time and doing nothing behind the scenes.

What club sacks a coach and doesn’t start looking for a new one immediately?

We won’t end up with another club’s sloppy seconds.
This x 1000. Its like people think that the rubbish those 360 flops talk is anywhere near accurate and without an agenda.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds great hard to see. First gotta get Bellyache out of his 5 year Storm contract and can you see him working with Gus? He’d want full autonomy and look what happened when we gave that to Hasler.
Fuck that mate, If Bellamy was actually coming to coach us he could have whatever he wanted..

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure Flanno is the messiah that everyone thinks. He is my preferred of the known options but I am sure that whichever direction Gus goes, there will be a well thought through plan
So you accept Fittler. OK. Lets see how that works for us. Of course Flanno was the answer. He was a Bankstown junior, he gets us, but no, lets employ someone from the Eastern Suburbs that doesn't have anything to do with us, had an ordinary NRL coaching career and wins some games with the best talent in the world. Fair enough.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy and Hasler are not the same.

Bellamy turns fringe players into stars and Hasler makes them rich.
Fair but still a clash of egos in Bellamy and Gus.
Seems like a powder keg to me.