Madge now?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Madge is not a rebuild coach. Has proven this. He would succeed at a strong club like Souths were at the time. Then his use by comes quick and strong.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im a fan of madge saying that, massive no as we need someone fresh and ready to tackle the challenge not a broken man hanging on by a thread.

Most importantly we don't need a rash decision like this setting us back another 10 years.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Absolutely do not want to see that head in blue and white. C*nts aged 30 years since joining tipies

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck no to Madge… I think the next coach will be given time and I can see it being flanno.. he came in when the sharks were in crisis and they flourished

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lmao what utter garbage rothfield must be on the piss writing this

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm huge Madge fan. Fucking love the man. At least he gets passionate about his team. Wears his heart on his sleeve and would flog the shit our of the players . But no .

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There'd be mutiny at Belmore after the first training session because Madge is old school and absolutely flogs the F outta his players by training them to the ground. Thats why there was so much revolt at Leichardt when he first arrived and that's what the players at Souths were all complaining about before he eventually got the arse.