Macklemore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What about Criss Cross (Mac Daddy & Daddy Mac)? They were wiggedy wiggedy whak.

Although one of them died (can't remember which one)...

I never knew one of them died. I always wanted to see a 'where are they now?' Type special about these guys. Maybe John Edward could do a special. Criss Crossing Over.

Too soon?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol remember when you used to think 30 was old bahahahahaha shit now i just got a little bit over a year of my 30s left ..
I believe it was due to substance abuse
Yup! I don't really know what happened, feels like 22 was not that long ago ... you don't feel old though, right?!

Forever 34.
~c.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mackelmore is great compared to what? nirvana? pearl jam? 2pac? get the fuck outta here nah mean

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol remember when you used to think 30 was old bahahahahaha shit now i just got a little bit over a year of my 30s left ..
I believe it was due to substance abuse
Yeah I only have 3.5 or so of mine left....

I was born in May of 81, so I was born a few years later but am older than he would have been now.

The years do go pretty fast. I remember that Criss Cross song pretty clearly actually!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I only have 3.5 or so of mine left....

I was born in May of 81, so I was born a few years later but am older than he would have been now.

The years do go pretty fast. I remember that Criss Cross song pretty clearly actually!
81 thats when rush released this masterpiece

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup! I don't really know what happened, feels like 22 was not that long ago ... you don't feel old though, right?!

Forever 34.
~c.
You're only as old as the woman you're sleeping with

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tony Abbott is still upset about the whole malarkey, and, here in this article from The Shovel... he does have a point - when was the last time you heard a song about heterosexual relationships?

Macklemore Dispute: Abbott Calls For More Pop Songs About Heterosexual Relationships
By The Shovel on September 29, 2017

As the furore over US star Macklemore’s NRL grand final appearance continued, former PM Tony Abbott said it would be nice to have at least some pop songs that explored the ups and downs of relationships between men and women.

“All I’m asking for is a bit of balance,” Mr Abbott told journalists today. “I mean when was the last time you heard a song about a man showing interest in the opposite sex?

“I think we’d all like to hear a song, just once, that deals with the attraction – the very natural attraction I might add – that a man feels for a woman”.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to keep an open mind

But that was shit

What the fuck did I just watch

I feel sorry or millennials if that's the crap that's in these days

Thank fuck I grew up with real music
LOL you old fart.

PH: Play Metallica.

Australians under 30: What's Metallica?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tony Abbott is still upset about the whole malarkey, and, here in this article from The Shovel... he does have a point - when was the last time you heard a song about heterosexual relationships?

Macklemore Dispute: Abbott Calls For More Pop Songs About Heterosexual Relationships

As the furore over US star Macklemore’s NRL grand final appearance continued, former PM Tony Abbott said it would be nice to have at least some pop songs that explored the ups and downs of relationships between men and women.

“All I’m asking for is a bit of balance,” Mr Abbott told journalists today. “I mean when was the last time you heard a song about a man showing interest in the opposite sex?

“I think we’d all like to hear a song, just once, that deals with the attraction – the very natural attraction I might add – that a man feels for a woman”.
The problem with using satire on subjects like Abbott is that it's most likely true and not satire

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Isn't that every f@#king pop song?

Abbott is a bigger idiot than I thought.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to 45 tweets from Todd Greenberg about McEnroe & the same sex marriage debate.

I've got news for you Todd.

I don't wanna hear about the subject from anyone any more. It's driving me crazy. Can you imagine if Rex Mossop was commentating on the grand final with McEnroe on there? The man who said that he didn’t need "the male genitalia rammed down my throat” after seeing a naked man walking down the road.

I feel that SSM is being "rammed down my throat” I don't wanna hear from any side any more!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.