Lynne Anderson Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you would be happy to see that same squad go round for another 3yrs i don't know what to say.....
Mate no way. However there are certain ways contracts should be dealt with and this is definitely not the way.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate no way. However there are certain ways contracts should be dealt with and this is definitely not the way.
If we can get rid of 2 massively overpaid players and replace them with 4 quality players to fix certain areas of our side..... why not? We dont need a fullback who is learning the position, to take 1mil off us. We dont need a forward who goes half hearted for 1mil. Thats 10% EACH of our cap.
I have no dramas shipping out players on overs and doing everything possible to fix this side. Its not like players these days have some moral highground and knock back a nice $$ offer because we shifted Mbye....
No matter how you look at it, being mr nice guys or whatever, these players have to go and contracts can't be maintained at 10% of the cap EACH per year for another 3yrs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate mark my words, the Moore's and Anderson, want payback on how they where left in the shadows.
Don't forget anderson was sacked by the late Peter bullfrog Moore himself, they are only going after an early pension. They don't give a shit about us fans, don't forget Chris anderson sacked, Kevin Moore sacked, Steve Folkes RIP sacked, honestly I'm not saying the old regime is any better. But do you truely believe there in it for loyalty you guys are fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.