Lynne Anderson Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The proof will be in the pudding,they can only blame the previous regime for so long
How long would you say is fair to sort this?... And get us back to a competitive premiership threat?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long would you say is fair to sort this?... And get us back to a competitive premiership threat?
I reckon to actually be like Penrith, maybe 3-4 years. This year is a write off, we haven’t even scratched the surface with rebuilding yet cause everything is up in the air ATM. Next year would be the first proper rebuilding year. Top eight contenders the year after, then a premiership force in 2021. That’s being realistic!

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon to actually be like Penrith, maybe 3-4 years. This year is a write off, we haven’t even scratched the surface with rebuilding yet cause everything is up in the air ATM. Next year would be the first proper rebuilding year. Top eight contenders the year after, then a premiership force in 2021. That’s being realistic!
I agree with this timeframe.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Realistically we can't really expect anything much better than that time frame for sure.

Still making adjustments this year to the roster to clear a pathway.

I think it's near on essential that Pay gets help from the new Football Cmmittee with Chris Anderson as head. This is a mammoth task and the coach needs to be at arms length and just concentrating on coaching with what he's got atm.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I trust her she comes across as very honest and absolutely loving
This great club
Sure hope we go back to being a major force again in the near future

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have no alternative Mr I. The club was administered shamefully by Dib and Castle and coached shamefully by Hasler. Only thing I'm confident about is that we have a new Admin that will live and die by the way they conduct themselves and by what they can do about getting the Dogs competitive and not continue to be a laughing stock and disrespected as we have been with the last lot.

This clear out and rebuild is a massive challenge on every single level of our Club's charter.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Wow, that was straight from the heart. I’m looking forward to seeing out this dark period with her in charge.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of whose family?
Mate mark my words, the Moore's and Anderson, want payback on how they where left in the shadows.
Don't forget anderson was sacked by the late Peter bullfrog Moore himself, they are only going after an early pension. They don't give a shit about us fans, don't forget Chris anderson sacked, Kevin Moore sacked, Steve Folkes RIP sacked, honestly I'm not saying the old regime is any better. But do you truely believe there in it for loyalty you guys are fried.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate mark my words, the Moore's and Anderson, want payback on how they where left in the shadows.
Don't forget anderson was sacked by the late Peter bullfrog Moore himself, they are only going after an early pension. They don't give a shit about us fans, don't forget Chris anderson sacked, Kevin Moore sacked, Steve Folkes RIP sacked, honestly I'm not saying the old regime is any better. But do you truely believe there in it for loyalty you guys are fried.
I’m not so sure about that

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the new regime were here for a ride and nothing more, why would they be dismantling the rubbish roster and giving the club a massive shake that it desperately needs..
How much easier would it be for them to sit on their hands and blame Des and Dib. They could quite easily do nothing, leave the roster as is, keep losing for another 3years and claim we have no cash to fix things.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the new management team is performing very well. Probably better than expected.
The club surely needed a fix after the last few years of dysfunction. The fix is happening.
It wont happen overnight, but it will happen.
The decision to go with youthful players is the correct one. The days of buying old players who were past their use by date is gone.
The club is blessed to have so many competent football minded people on board. The experience of Anderson, Dunn, Mortimer, Farrer,
Price, Pay as well as the business experience of many others, puts the club in a good position to be successful.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think the new management team is performing very well. Probably better than expected.
The club surely needed a fix after the last few years of dysfunction. The fix is happening.
It wont happen overnight, but it will happen.
The decision to go with youthful players is the correct one. The days of buying old players who were past their use by date is gone.
The club is blessed to have so many competent football minded people on board. The experience of Anderson, Dunn, Mortimer, Farrer,
Price, Pay as well as the business experience of many others, puts the club in a good position to be successful.
I'd like to see a bit more of all of them so fans can feel a bit more confident that they are out and about and all this constant front page agenda by haters and media is in hand. We need our image rebuilt and some confidence put back into the place.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the new regime were here for a ride and nothing more, why would they be dismantling the rubbish roster and giving the club a massive shake that it desperately needs..
How much easier would it be for them to sit on their hands and blame Des and Dib. They could quite easily do nothing, leave the roster as is, keep losing for another 3years and claim we have no cash to fix things.
Mate do you think anyone is going to sign with us after what's happening get your heads out of la la la land and realise, fun fact mat king was left out of Melbourne when Chris Anderson was coach to let his son play old dog same tricks.

There are ways to deal with salary cap problems but this not the way nor the political way.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate do you think anyone is going to sign with us after what's happening get your heads out of la la la land and realise, fun fact mat king was left out of Melbourne when Chris Anderson was coach to let his son play old dog same tricks.

There are ways to deal with salary cap problems but this not the way nor the political way.
If you would be happy to see that same squad go round for another 3yrs i don't know what to say.....

Status
Not open for further replies.