Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
gotta say,
Nasheed told you all a month ago how this would go down and why.

The prophecy was outlined here, this was very good oil mixed with good old fashioned Nasheed intelligence.

This is a victory for lebanon
Why is it a victory for Lebanon ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it a victory for Lebanon ?
A lot of this at it's heart was to solidify Lebanese control of the club. At its heart. Look who have been turfed and who remains.
Look at who wanted them out. Look at that persons support base and why they were able to galvanise so quickly.
Look at the names of the string pullers (if you were fortunate enough to have the same oil on the names). It's about the club being Lebanese owned as opposed to Moore/Anderson owned.

There is also another reason that they stood down so quickly, and it's on the same theme.
It's great oil but I just don't want to do it. Lynne and friends has lost enough already today. I don't want to twist the knife. But yes, there was a catalyst as to why they folded like a deck of cards.

Atm theres a lot of celebration and texts with Lebanese emojis etc being bandied about.

I did say to you in May that it was all racial. But because Nasheed said it, no one listens.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of this at it's heart was to solidify Lebanese control of the club. At its heart. Look who have been turfed and who remains.
Look at who wanted them out. Look at that persons support base and why they were able to galvanise so quickly.
Look at the names of the string pullers (if you were fortunate enough to have the same oil on the names). It's about the club being Lebanese owned as opposed to Moore/Anderson owned.

There is also another reason that they stood down so quickly, and it's on the same theme.
It's great oil but I just don't want to do it. Lynne and friends has lost enough already today. I don't want to twist the knife. But yes, there was a catalyst as to why they folded like a deck of cards.

Atm theres a lot of celebration and texts with Lebanese emojis etc being bandied about.

I did say to you in May that it was all racial. But because Nasheed said it, no one listens.
Its a sad day for the club if that's the truth. To have a racially motivated board then we are in more trouble and are travelling down a dangerous path.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a sad day for the club if that's the truth. To have a racially motivated board then we are in more trouble and are travelling down a dangerous path.
It's not all bad.
One good thing about the Lebanese community is they know how to pull moves. Get things done. Figure ways around the rules. Keep a secret.
So you won't see the Lebs hang players out to dry like CHN (unless we want them gone) and we will see some stars sign with us, that we never thought we would get, just don't ask questions 'how'.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not all bad.
One good thing about the Lebanese community is they know how to pull moves. Get things done. Figure ways around the rules. Keep a secret.
So you won't see the Lebs hang players out to dry like CHN (unless we want them gone) and we will see some stars sign with us, that we never thought we would get, just don't ask questions 'how'.
Just like Raymond who got us that superstar fullback?

Was his name James Tedesco?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What moves are the pulling if they cant work around the rules?
I'm not sure about your question.
Lebanese are built differently to most.
they are guided by their own inner moral code, usually religious.
Seeing rules on paper aren't considered boundaries as such. Lebanese, from their youth, are instinctive on what they can get away with and how.

again using the CHN saga.
The Anglo sees this and realises it's a clear breach of rules and to report it. Straight forward. Clear conscience.
The Lebanese will look at the situation and size up who saw it go down, what benefits and negatives there are too reporting, they will surround themselves by trusted confidantes and family haha know they won't blab (loyalty above all). And if it's practically feasible to leak this away from the NRL they will. This will breed further loyalty to the players.

there's an instinctive response on when toproceed and when not too. When plausible deniability makes sense and when it doesn't.

thsi is why all the best criminal lawyers are now Lebanese.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
gotta say,
Nasheed told you all a month ago how this would go down and why.

The prophecy was outlined here, this was very good oil mixed with good old fashioned Nasheed intelligence.

This is a victory for lebanon
I never doubted you Nasheed, you are the one true prophet sent from above to provide the good oil.

Last edited: