Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennel aside, why would you want me to die?
If you had brains you would realise that what most of us want, is for to stop posting. You mate are full of that smelly stuff, I live 600 Ks from Sydney and follow TK hoping for some info on how things are going, and exchange ideas with the other genuine and thoughtful Bulldog fans, all your posts indicate that you do not support our club. Saying that Lynne's days are numbered, wont do our club any good, Fortunately most of us treat everything you post with contempt.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Lynne team al isn’t doing the club any good either.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct, for now. Trouble for Uncle Nick is the more success the chooks have, the more he has to lose. He has a lot of balls, chainsaws, grenades he is juggling, and they are getting bigger and more numerous. Is it any wonder that he was already off his face plastered at the final whistle of last years GF? The man is coping with a hell of a lot of stress.

At some point something is going to drop, and whether the chooks lose their premierships officially or in the court of public opinion, the fallout will make what happened with Gary McIntyre look like a damp firecracker.
He'll eventually piss someone off that's in a position to expose the rorting.

We now have a female Chair and so far the results are not flash. She may be Bullfrogs daughter but so far she is no Peter Moore. And a lot people still have not gotten over Gus being elbowed aside for her husband when Gus had Just coached the team to a premiership. A chair has to bring people together> not tear the club apart.
The results simply aren't instant. I didn't personally expect them to be. Anyone who did is a bit delusional. I don't care if those running our club are male female or hermaphrodite. All that matters to me is results. And we're at the point in time where we're in a position to recruit a better roster. I'm realistic enough to know that we won't magically secure every player we need this year. But as long as we're able to improve by next season and improve more based on next year I'll give them a pass mark. Under Greenberg and Don, we allowed the club to step away from the formula that made us a powerhouse team. They're trying to get our juniors producing and hopefully will pick up more quality for the NRL roster for next year. If they achieve both they'll have achieved "flash" results.

If people are still dwelling on the appointment of Chris Anderson all those many years ago they're not someone who can forgive or forget. Gould has only coached brilliant teams with loads of experience to success. He's done nothing without having an already great system in place in coaching terms. He built his career on the back of a couple of good teams performing while he simply ran bonding sessions.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you had brains you would realise that what most of us want, is for to stop posting. You mate are full of that smelly stuff, I live 600 Ks from Sydney and follow TK hoping for some info on how things are going, and exchange ideas with the other genuine and thoughtful Bulldog fans, all your posts indicate that you do not support our club. Saying that Lynne's days are numbered, wont do our club any good, Fortunately most of us treat everything you post with contempt.
If you look through my posts, you'll see I'm actually the one bringing the most info to the table.
1. Told you about Greens signing before it happened
2. Told you Lafais signature before It happened (except I saod Goodwin but Goodwin turned us down)
3. Told you that Bateman was not coming to us because of manager issues long before that came to light
4. Told you that Burton was on the radar
5. The current one - I spelt out back in July the current boardroom war down to the smallest detail. Including two days ago a post taht I said Coorey had a drawcard he hasn't used yet, which was the females didn't and still don't want to make a complaint (can say it now as it's in the open) and this means her days are numbered.

You should be thanking me. I am the forum oracle! If I Don't have quality inside info, then I'm a psychic right l? Should hit me up for powerball numbers.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why he actually writes Nasheed here every Fucken post. It’s hilarious haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would she have the job if she had a different father?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know why he actually writes Nasheed here every Fucken post. It’s hilarious haha
Not every post, just when I introduce myself into the thread.
It's the polite thing to do.
Would you enter a house and not say hi first ? Or a discussion with group of people. Rude to splurge out stuff unannounced.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but women in control of anything is still a bad idea...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you enter a house and not say hi first ? Or a discussion with group of people. Rude to splurge out stuff unannounced.
Do you have any update on Burton or Smith?

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but women in control of anything is still a bad idea...
i'm old fashioned too, enough to remember when rainbows were black n white, but i'd never make a rookie statement like that.
if i dared say that, in less then a quarter of a scond flat my girl would say "no worries, you now control the washing machine, you now control the iron"

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you’ve got her trained well!...no I’m only kidding obviously

But women in charge of footy clubs usually ends in tears

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone knows you on this page. Just looks stupid when you say Nasheed here all the time.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rainman here
Credit where credits due, the info is spot on