Lynn Anderson on Talkin Sport today

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The proof will be in the pudding.. her track record to date with the Titans wasnt any good..

That said hope they do well

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've placed my trust in the democratic process that was put in motion at the AGM.
I have a few concerns and I hope this new board doesn't disappoint me and other fellow members/fans.

Just a few questions to be answered.

1. Will Chris Anderson sit on the highly lucrative Leagues Club board alongside his wife ?

2. Will Chris Anderson / Kevin Moore have any involvement overseeing the coaching dept in any capacity ?

3. Will Dean Pay be pushed out down the track thus creating an opening for lower grade coach Ben Anderson ?

4. When the official forthcoming apology goes out to the Hughes family for the treatment of Garry Hughes post Coffs Harbour , will that signal a possible CEO appointment for Graham Hughes which has been a lifetime goal of his ?

Nepotism was rife throughout the early 90's , l don't want a return of it.

I wish them every success.
Let's hope they don't let us down.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was one of Hughes weaker interviews I must say

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest... Hughes and Andersons are cousins. He's not about to fire any hard hitting questions at family.

The link doesnt work
Does indeed. You click and then have to open the player. Might be popup blocker stopping it. Works in IE.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've placed my trust in the democratic process that was put in motion at the AGM.
I have a few concerns and I hope this new board doesn't disappoint me and other fellow members/fans.

1. Will Chris Anderson sit on the highly lucrative Leagues Club board alongside his wife ?

2. Will Chris Anderson / Kevin Moore have any involvement overseeing the coaching dept in any capacity ?

3. Will Dean Pay be pushed out down the track thus creating an opening for lower grade coach Ben Anderson ?

4. When the official forthcoming apology goes out to the Hughes family for the treatment of Garry Hughes post Coffs Harbour , will that signal a possible CEO appointment for Graham Hughes which has been a lifetime goal of his ?

Mate I've been swayed both sides of the argument recently.

But even 1 from 4 of these becoming reality would be silly for a Board with a 2 year tenure. They (we) want stability now surely?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

1. Good chance he will be appointed

2. Probably not. Anderson gave up coaching after his debacle at the Roosters. It nearly killed him. Heart Attack I think. His 1 marker system was a disaster.

3. Results will tell in this one. Did Pay and lil' Anderson work together at the Storm?

4. The Moores and Hughes' are related. The apology is probably implied now they have control of the board.

Last edited:

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was one of Hughes weaker interviews I must say
Not one difficult question to his cousin.
What about mentioning the fact that it'd be a bad look for a husband and wife to sit on both boards.
The Hughes's will be back in the fold now.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There will be problems with an unprofessional woman or man (but women are worse ) at the head of the board.. Just talking from experience..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not one difficult question to his cousin.
What about mentioning the fact that it'd be a bad look for a husband and wife to sit on both boards.
The Hughes's will be back in the fold now.
I hope the Hughes will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.