Opinion Luke Thompson

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I always give out clues but not details in respect to the people that trust me with information.
Let me clearly say I’m not saying you talk shit or don’t know.

More just always seems speculative that could be a simple I told you so when we sign anyone with simple and open speculation that never is clear.

Never seen a clear comment like you did with Thompson in a tigers jersey upon his return.

Interesting to see if your on the money.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let me clearly say I’m not saying you talk shit or don’t know.

More just always seems speculative that could be a simple I told you so when we sign anyone with simple and open speculation that never is clear.

Never seen a clear comment like you did with Thompson in a tigers jersey upon his return.

Interesting to see if your on the money.
I don't have to justify the way I converse on TK to no one at all, as much as I respect my source of information I also respect people on TK including you to have the intelligence to understand why I can't elaborate.
Mate, if this is a problem for you the solution is simple, block me !

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't have to justify the way I converse on TK to no one at all, as much as I respect my source of information I also respect people on TK including you to have the intelligence to understand why I can't elaborate.
Read again mate instead of getting your nose out of joint. I simply stated a fact and didn’t at all mean any offence I said in the opening sentence I didn’t imply you talk shit or don’t know.

I don’t need to block you. Maybe your unaware of how you do what I’ve said. It’s also why I was impressed to see what you said about Thompson in a tigers jersey upon concussion return as it’s not like you to say it straight out and so clear.

Obviously the source is ok with that or your feeling it’s common knowledge. I don’t know why this time it’s different this time but it’s interesting.

Either way it’s good to see as I said and will be interesting to see if your on the money. Provided we aren’t spending big to ship him off I think it’s best for both parties as he hasn’t delivered on his pay cheque and doesn’t look committed this year at all.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro flanagas kick on the weekend where he just kicked it straight to sivo literally gave me a heart attack, how can you be that bad ?
Burton has the ball on a string with his grubbers.
That Flanno kick was shocking. You would think he puts extra training to perfect his kicks. Very poor executions on game day. Haven't seen him nail one kick where it was intended.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read again mate instead of getting your nose out of joint. I simply stated a fact and didn’t at all mean any offence I said in the opening sentence I didn’t imply you talk shit or don’t know.

I don’t need to block you. Maybe your unaware of how you do what I’ve said. It’s also why I was impressed to see what you said about Thompson in a tigers jersey upon concussion return as it’s not like you to say it straight out and so clear.

Obviously the source is ok with that or your feeling it’s common knowledge. I don’t know why this time it’s different this time but it’s interesting.

Either way it’s good to see as I said and will be interesting to see if your on the money. Provided we aren’t spending big to ship him off I think it’s best for both parties as he hasn’t delivered on his pay cheque and doesn’t look committed this year at all.
I guess it is an overreaction but in my defence I get criticized for not elaborating, I can say if Thompson goes to Tigpies they will pay the full freight.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats the point of off-loading Thompson - we pay $400k pa freight to other club and we have to replace him with a $400k player and all $800k under salary cap! Someone just take him aside and remind him how much money he is on and impress upon him that he must start delivering.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats the point of off-loading Thompson - we pay $400k pa freight to other club and we have to replace him with a $400k player and all $800k under salary cap! Someone just take him aside and remind him how much money he is on and impress upon him that he must start delivering.
The Waste Tigers released that Thomas Mikalea only a month or so ago and now released Leilua, so maybe it does make sense that they will go hard for Thompson

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure why the Tigers would bother to move anyone to sign Thommo. He will not add anything to the Tigers. Thommo needs to sort out a super league contract and stay far away from the NRL. Massive flop

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why the Tigers would bother to move anyone to sign Thommo. He will not add anything to the Tigers. Thommo needs to sort out a super league contract and stay far away from the NRL. Massive flop
Who cares where he goes as long as it is away from Belmore.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about Luciano for the rest of the year. Seems to be in abit of a situation