Social Media Luke Thompson

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's weigh this up.

He can stay in a country with no lockdowns or go back to a country in lockdown with an outlook of further social restrictions...not to mention winter in the uk is just shite at the best of times

I know where I'd rather be

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson will have a big year with us in 2021, he looked more and more comfortable playing NRL at the back end of the year and never took a back step against anyone.

His partnership with Hetherington is going to be a joy to watch, they have a lot of mongrel about them.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I keep forgetting he's even in our squad. If he continues where he left off in those final games, I think we're gonna have ourselves one of the best forwards in the NRL.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Another good reason to recruit Daryl Clarke......gives us a classy hooker and another Pom to keep Thommo happy. I understand that he was a little homesick early in his stint with us last year, but since then his girlfriend has joined him here and he is a lot happier. As Dogs79 says....Baz recognises that top sides need speed across the park and Thommo fits that bill.......

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats this doesnt take a backwards step shit.
The bloke tackles with his chest and drops off, people talk like he hits like gillespie.
The bloke has been fucking rubbish and needs to improve a fucking lot.
Thats the truth.
He did nothing for england and so far nothing for us.
When i watch him play i cant see much more he can add either. Hes a 500k forward, thats it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And before some fool sais oh oh tell him to his face.
Id be glad to, id put his pommy lights out in secs his hands are too slow.
Good to see you used a dictioary and spell check this time mate. Though, clearly you're still sniffing the glue.

So 2 out of 3 isn't too bad. Just lay off the glue before the next time you post. Ok?

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should go alright. If any part of it is truth ,and the homesick pops up , and affects his/the teams game.. then he will have to be shipped off ASAP, as we don’t need those distractions this year..

but I think he will have a good 2021,it’s a wait and see, good luck to him though.!!!