Social Media Luke Thompson

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There was a guy on here who claimed to be friends with Luke Thompson. Well tonight i read some rumours from Wigan fans who seem to think he's homesick and is a chance to go back to the old dart and link up with them.

I think it's 100% pure bullshit, but just thought I'd throw the line out and see what old mate has to say about it along with how he's been going at off season training

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a guy on here who claimed to be friends with Luke Thompson. Well tonight i read some rumours from Wigan fans who seem to think he's homesick and is a chance to go back to the old dart and link up with them.

I think it's 100% pure bullshit, but just thought I'd throw the line out and see what old mate has to say about it along with how he's been going at off season training
Hope not, think he will be in for a good year!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Actros I believe is the user... I think..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This has already been addressed by the club from memory?
Was cleared as being BS, Thommo is happy here and committed to his contract.
I thought so aswell but it was just something I saw today. Thought it would be a good post to get his mates attention to see how he's been going in pre season

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source that Elliott, Thompson & Hetherington have been absolutely KILLING IT at training. I doubt he’s homesick bra. He’s ready to have a crack next year.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source that Elliott, Thompson & Hetherington have been absolutely KILLING IT at training. I doubt he’s homesick bra. He’s ready to have a crack next year.
Hethro looks like he's been leading from the front. Thommo and Elliot both hard trainers aswell. Should have a good pack next year. Can't wait

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our pack looks to be building again. We add Leniu and fuck off Napa we will be set

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, "Back at Belmore this week, looking forward to working with the new group and very excited for the year ahead #proudtobeabulldog". I feel like if you were homesick you wouldn't tweet something like this, you'd probably just not post anything at all instead. I think it's BS.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wigan fans were also floating a player swap for the ‘home sick’ Thompson. They were saying the swap involved us taking George Burgess. Baz has mentioned a few times that the most successful teams under the new rules have speed all across the park.. Thompson has it for a big man, Burgess doesn’t. I think it’s just desperate Wigan fans looking for a way to move Burgess on.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wigan fans were also floating a player swap for the ‘home sick’ Thompson. They were saying the swap involved us taking George Burgess. Baz has mentioned a few times that the most successful teams under the new rules have speed all across the park.. Thompson has it for a big man, Burgess doesn’t. I think it’s just desperate Wigan fans looking for a way to move Burgess on.
Yep exactly right.. that's why there's no place for napa and hoppa in our team.. they are just far too slow..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Judging by his Instagram looks to be loving it here going on hikes and hanging out in the harbour and shit pretty sure he got to see his mrs and all is well
Yeah looks like he’s settling in well from what he’s posting on his insta stories. Be very surprised if he is home sick enough to entertain leaving.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt he'd go anywhere besides St Helens if he were wanting to go home...swap for James Graham :tearsofjoy: