luke thompson

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And how do you know were not getting them?
I'll stand by the statement, you overpay for one non needed position it flows to the others. Who knows in 2 years, Munster is off contract, he asks for an extra 100k...and nope we can't because we've overpaid for a small ordinary prop. I have always maintained the smart business is go as cheap as you want up forward, overpay for your spine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've noticed on the Kennel, that when there is a player that is heavily scrutinized his salary goes up and up and up.

Its the truth too btw. This guy hasn't been here 7 games and I have seen by the Kennel scoops say he is on 700K, then 750k 800k to North of 800k , 900k and excess of 900k LOL.
Shutup, It's 900k and $1 now!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll stand by the statement, you overpay for one non needed position it flows to the others. Who knows in 2 years, Munster is off contract, he asks for an extra 100k...and nope we can't because we've overpaid for a small ordinary prop. I have always maintained the smart business is go as cheap as you want up forward, overpay for your spine.
Yeah but most people on here just pulling figures out of their arses.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am. And hill and lyn. Im surprised lyn hasnt got benny hill playing halfback on 1.5 mill a season.
When people get old there brains dont work as well.
Ill keep harping about it, i worry her lack of football knowledge is going to cost us. Big-time
She extended pay, but then again theres still people on here that think hes a good coach and just needed a better squad.
Cant help them poor buggers.
And dont worry about name calling, or correcting my spelling, or calling me gutless.
Just post your adress ill call in.
You going to call in with your keyboard, warrior?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got dropped, can't say I didn't see it coming ;)
But didn’t you hear worlds best prop lol

When Burgess says he’s unconvinced you take note, thought it was an ordinary signing at the time.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Averillo rested aswell

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you really want to guage Thompson look at his first game against a much bigger and fitter pack whilst he was extremely under done. Since then it looks like his been told to relax this season.

If you think your most expensive recruit is going to play at full intensity during what is a bog average season before he is really needed next year then surely U must be on the crack pipe.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you really want to guage Thompson look at his first game against a much bigger and fitter pack whilst he was extremely under done. Since then it looks like his been told to relax this season.

If you think your most expensive recruit is going to play at full intensity during what is a bog average season before he is really needed next year then surely U must be on the crack pipe.
you cant be serious with that answer, every player is going to 100% in every game. If he plays shit no reason why barrett wouldnt say see you later, so no he is playing 100% every game.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you writing Luke off already oh gutless godfather?
oh come on natboy. dont bust a nut

where did I say in my beautiful post that i written off Luke Thompson

please explain.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you cant be serious with that answer, every player is going to 100% in every game. If he plays shit no reason why barrett wouldnt say see you later, so no he is playing 100% every game.

He is contracted for the next 3 seaons and is a major cog going forward... He is not going anywhere.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally don't think that's the case at all, why even bring him over this year if he's going to be told to take it easy. If I was in any of these players shoes I'd be busting my ass to get away from the wooden spoon position,. But if that's the mentality players are showing I'm stoked none of the existing coaching staff will be here next year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I personally don't think that's the case at all, why even bring him over this year if he's going to be told to take it easy. If I was in any of these players shoes I'd be busting my ass to get away from the wooden spoon position,. But if that's the mentality players are showing I'm stoked none of the existing coaching staff will be here next year.
exactly, every player is busting their ass every game, but we just havent got the class.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He is contracted for the next 3 seaons and is a major cog going forward... He is not going anywhere.
i can guarantee you he is giving 100% and busting his ass every game.