WWOS MOLE Luke Thompson (St Helens)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I mentioned this article and my mate just grinned and repeated "we are chasing these 2".
So I'm wondering if that is just Jesse saying what he has to for now?
Well let’s hope that’s the case, would be a nice chase lol, especially if it actually DOES happen..!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I mentioned this article and my mate just grinned and repeated "we are chasing these 2".
Every single player who is rumored to be moving or a club is chasing wheels out the same "I'm happy here" and yhen "at the moment"

I hope you're mate is on the money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well his ex partner and young daughter live on the Central Coast. That was his main reason for heading up to Newcastle (despite people pointing out it's roughly the same distance Syd > CC as Newcastle > CC).

He'd be a good pickup but I'm rather skeptical, because there doesn't seem to be much coming from the club these days (rumours), and there could even bee false ones thrown out to catch loose lips.

But we do need a centre, and hopefully we are looking into Ramien... he's a decent player.

I remember a bloke called klemmer saying similar things.
Do u always believe what people say mr i
I dont.
That's because Klemmer was being TOLD what to do.

Rumour has it he still doesn't have a pair of pants in the relationship because Chloes wearing them all.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes the new zealand test hooker bud. Can pass a long flat bullet to wide recievers and tackles like the terminator. Hes a hooker alright.
Yeah a bloody good player, would be perfect for us. Such a shame he is stuck behind Cam Smith, same as Victor Radley being turned into a middle man until Friend retires.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah a bloody good player, would be perfect for us. Such a shame he is stuck behind Cam Smith, same as Victor Radley being turned into a middle man until Friend retires.
I thought Radley was really impressive last year but he hasn't done much yet this season. Even in the games where he's played hooker.

Maybe it's just second year syndrome and him being scouted better by the opposition. Or not standing out in a rep filled Rorters team...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well his ex partner and young daughter live on the Central Coast. That was his main reason for heading up to Newcastle (despite people pointing out it's roughly the same distance Syd > CC as Newcastle > CC).

He'd be a good pickup but I'm rather skeptical, because there doesn't seem to be much coming from the club these days (rumours), and there could even bee false ones thrown out to catch loose lips.

But we do need a centre, and hopefully we are looking into Ramien... he's a decent player.

That's because Klemmer was being TOLD what to do.

Rumour has it he still doesn't have a pair of pants in the relationship because Chloes wearing them all.
loose lips sink ships..lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Radley was really impressive last year but he hasn't done much yet this season. Even in the games where he's played hooker.

Maybe it's just second year syndrome and him being scouted better by the opposition. Or not standing out in a rep filled Rorters team...
Love the way he plays, in your face all game and really leaves it all out on the field.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so cameron smith not playing origin, brandon smith cant even crack it for a spot in the 17, wonder how long he thinks staying at the storm is a great idea. we are a team on the up, should jump on board

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
so cameron smith not playing origin, brandon smith cant even crack it for a spot in the 17, wonder how long he thinks staying at the storm is a great idea. we are a team on the up, should jump on board
Unlike Nikorima, genuinely injured with calf complaint picked up during the week.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
B Smith would be a great buy. Jason Hetherington mould, can tackle and had a great passing game. The nugget can run as well.
Smith n Napa & Jacko in middle . Old school bruising all day.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Luke Thompson, but definitely not Ramien. He killed that rumour 2 days ago.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/01/im-happy-here-ramien-dismisses-claim-he-wants-out-of-knights/

Asked to respond to the report after training with the Knights in Newcastle on Wednesday, Ramien dismissed it outright, telling reporters:
"Look, I'm more than happy here."
"I don't know know too much about that, and I don't read too much into media or anything like that, so like I said, I'm more than happy here at the Knights,"
"I've only just come and it's still only early days for me here. I'm enjoying my footy … and we've had a rough start to the year but there's plenty of room for improvement."

Ramien said the speculation about his future did not bother him but he understood that it caused some angst among Newcastle supporters.
"Obviously rumours have been going around the game for a long time and they're going to contiunue for a long time … but it's all part of it. It's just what comes with our sport," he said.
"It's just a rumour and I'm enjoying my footy here at the moment."
Pay met with Joe Stimson yesterday

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually think Stimson is quite solid. But yeah, I'd probably rather plenty of other Melbourne players based on positional need. Papenhuzen and Brandon Smith included.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Joe Stimpson? God I'm feeling sick. Lol