Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

A

Alexander the Great

But made them the team they were all the year. He is the heart and soul at Canberra at the moment. They needed a player to lift the squad and they found it
Bateman is overrated af... did nothing in the gf

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But made them the team they were all the year. He is the heart and soul at Canberra at the moment. They needed a player to lift the squad and they found it

I would argue that Hodgson already was that guy, and you see that in their performances when he is there, compared to when he is not there..he is just as important to the Faders as Cam is to the Storm..

but I agree that Bateman has a lot of heart and soul

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson would be a good signing, very mobile for a big guy, loves the collision. UK super league has some good forwards and hookers to pick from.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He started following napa as well as the dogs too. Strange for him to follow the dogs if there was nothing in it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had an average test series, but the English boys didn't look like they wanted to be there.

From what I've seen he goes good in Super League, he'll go good for us imo.
He got pumped in every game I watched.. Walmsley made him look like a reserve grader and if we are after an English workhorse prop and an enforcer I reckon Walmsley would be the better option.

Happy to be wrong though as in the super league the guy was a machine but then again so was fafita.. the shit one.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got pumped in every game I watched.. Walmsley made him look like a reserve grader and if we are after an English workhorse prop and an enforcer I reckon Walmsley would be the better option.

Happy to be wrong though as in the super league the guy was a machine but then again so was fafita.. the shit one.
The "in Super league" doesn't worry me much when it comes to forwards. ALL of the International English forwards who have come to the NRL of late have done well. Luje Thompson is a English international.

Maybe Warmsley did have a better season but Thompson has more skills footwork and is only 24. So will get better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The "in Super league" doesn't worry me much when it comes to forwards. ALL of the International English forwards who have come to the NRL of late have done well. Luje Thompson is a English international.

Maybe Warmsley did have a better season but Thompson has more skills footwork and is only 24. So will get better.
His got plenty but was surprised how easily he got dominated in tackles. Hopefully he just had a bad run in the internationals..

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His got plenty buy was surprised how easily he got dominated in tackles. Hopefully he just had a bad run in the internationals..
Yeah, the English camp certainly didn’t look like a happy one...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If he ends up anything like Gareth Ellis.... Scored.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d think with Rabbits signing Arrow, if Thompson was to come to the NRL it would be with us.