Luke Thompson is heading to the NRL - with South Sydney

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm more curious about the Luke Burt bit - why have the Titans shafted him? Is he no longer assistant coach? Does Holbrook not like him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We don't even need Thompson. Plenty of Forwards we can entice from elsewhere.
Thompson I can somewhat understand, from all reports he could easily come across and be as dominant as Bateman was for the Raiders.

Tolman I'm guessing would be gone so it could essentially be straight swap. Napa would have a year left remaining, while a few others will be moving on or having their contracts extended. We will defenitely have a starting position open through the middle even if a few of the less established guys have big years next season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope is a horrible thing. Having to rely on luck is also horrible. There is one simple way to turn the tides. It's something that we're going to have :tonguewink:.
SBW :-)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson I can somewhat understand, from all reports he could easily come across and be as dominant as Bateman was for the Raiders.

Tolman I'm guessing would be gone so it could essentially be straight swap. Napa would have a year left remaining, while a few others will be moving on or having their contracts extended. We will defenitely have a starting position open through the middle even if a few of the less established guys have big years next season.
If it's a swap then yes.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even tho Tolman is very one dimensional I wouldn't mind him staying on for one to two seasons after 2021 similar to someone like Prior for the Sharks. Just resigning one season at a time. I guess that'd also be on Tolman as he could get more money in the Super League or wherever (I wouldn't offer him more then 400k). I personally think Napa is the one that needs to get out of the starting side and onto the bench.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t been watching the test matches. How has Thompson been going? He’s not named in the top 17 is that a red flag?