Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Too bad we can't score him for the 9's, he'd kick ass.

Go Dogs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like what I see there. Good speed for a prop. Runs hard. Can run a good hole as well. Looks the goods!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He Looks the goods.. Big,powerful and has pace.. this guy is going to be a very good acquisition to our team, nice to have another Pom on the books. Good on you bulldogs..!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is some appalling defence in those highlights if he can make NRL defensive lines look like that we will be laughing.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I’d give him a few rounds to get used to the grind and pace of nrl. I’m sure the James Graham comparisons will start from day one. I think we need to just be hopeful he is injury free and plays solid minutes. Also fingers crossed we didn’t ‘blow the bank’ on him? Weren’t we also in talks with Alex Wlamsley?

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like he moves quite well for a bill fella. Has he got much ball playing ability?

If To’omaga develops well this year, I’d love to see Thompson at Lock with RT & Napa upfront. Making Tolman & Elliott surplus and moving them on.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks good. I’d give him a few rounds to get used to the grind and pace of nrl. I’m sure the James Graham comparisons will start from day one. I think we need to just be hopeful he is injury free and plays solid minutes.
Pretty sure Jimmy Graham was playing off the bench when he started with us in 2012? He started on the bench in 2012 GF. Then of course he missed a couple months because of the Slater thing.

Thompson doesn't have to set records to have a bigger start in the Blue and White than Jimmy did...

Dogs house

Banned
Reaction score
This bloke will have a bigger influence than Sam burgees, his still young and hungry.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks good. I’d give him a few rounds to get used to the grind and pace of nrl. I’m sure the James Graham comparisons will start from day one. I think we need to just be hopeful he is injury free and plays solid minutes. Also fingers crossed we didn’t ‘blow the bank’ on him? Weren’t we also in talks with Alex Wlamsley?
The Saints would go into cardiac-arrest if we managed to sign both :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fast for a prop.
I read somewhere That Luke was a sprinter / runner in his teens. I just can't remember where!!!

He can motor for sure......would love to see him more in the open, to see just how fast he really is.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bugger playing him in the forwards, put a 6 on his back and he would scare the shit out of all other halves in the comp..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

If he adapts to FG here he could easily have a bigger impact than both Graham and Burgess, considering he will only be 25 when he lobs here.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He will be the fasteST bloke in our squad

Last edited: