Luke thompson captain

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ive never been into forwards being captain. Want someone who plays 80 minutes in the job.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Nooooo!! The amount of respect Thommo has for Jacko is ridiculous. IN fact the amount of respect Jacko has around Belmore is not even close to anyone else at the club.

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you guys think? A real enforcer, we need a change,a new voice
Thommo bulldogs captain 2022 !!
The captain should be the player who has the highest footy IQ and makes the best decisions on the field. Definitely not Thommo.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea, might help keep him long term. Could happen one day.
Halves stay on the field all game and call all the shots. He should be it. And he’ll have that winning attitude from coming from panthers.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I no wingers don't normally captain there sides but I would like to see JAC with the captaincy I no it will probably get shut down from people on here but from the moment he signed he said he wants to be a leader and help the younger players out he also has done everything in the game from winning premierships playing for his country and state and come from a good culture coming from the storm

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s missed 7 games due to suspension this year. Needs to get that shit out of his game.
very unlucky - 4 games for a gouge that Tamou said he played for a penalty & then 3 weeks for a nothing hit blown out by the alleged gouge.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO.. Not at all, needs to just focus on his game, captaincy would ruin it, not needed.!!