Nasheed here,
does he want it? has he skipped before?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thompson hasn't shown enough leadership qualities. I personally think Jackson blows Thompson out of the park in that regard. We also shouldn't compare Thompson and Graham just because they're English. Graham's competitiveness and passion was on a completely different level. Thompson might be able to lead by example (ability, still not the best defensively) in the future but he definitely isn't ready right now (and no reason to why Jackson's here). Thompson's a better player individually (in attack) compared to Jackson but that doesn't mean he's a better leader and captain. Jackson's also been one of our best this year alongside Thompson, I really don't get all the hate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson hasn't shown enough leadership qualities. I personally think Jackson blows Thompson out of the park in that regard. We also shouldn't compare Thompson and Graham just because they're English. Graham's competitiveness and passion was on a completely different level. Thompson might be able to lead by example (ability, still not the best defensively) in the future but he definitely isn't ready right now (and no reason to why Jackson's here). Thompson's a better player individually (in attack) compared to Jackson but that doesn't mean he's a better leader and captain. Jackson's also been one of our best this year alongside Thompson, I really don't get all the hate.
He just don’t sting when he does the tackles and he doesn’t just tackles when he attacks is all.
I say let Jackson be skip during his contract and then at the end of his tenure have a ceremony where he transfers the baton to Thompson.
Make Thompson vice now to prepare for that day coz Jacki will get suspended and injured the next two years yo fo sho yo fo sho.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably not captain whilst Jackson is here but definite VC ahead of Elliott.