Social Media Luke Keary

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta feel for the gun if we’re chasing players who are one head knock short of retirement and Luke Brooks.. the half that never was or will be. Scraping the barrel baby! Super league is looking good for you gun!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The people entertaining the idea of Keary have a huge agenda against Flanagan.

It's like some sort of hell bent agenda similar to Putin, no matter what the facts are, the blinding agenda is causing a lack of clarity.
if anybody has watched the Kayo shorts on YouTube they would know Keary scoffed at the thought of Bulldogs when a Bulldogs related question came up. He's not coming to the Dogs.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about he fires in reserve grade first before we waste weeks hoping he works out in first grade

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ‘gun is gonna fire, baby! The signs are all there. Laugh it up now, coz in a few months it’s gonna be egg, meet your face. Boom!
The gun fires blanks. Flanno could go straight from a game to a function because all the bloke does is shuffle the ball off poorly 40 feet from the closest defender & stand behind the try line after he misses a tackle :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ‘gun is gonna fire, baby! The signs are all there. Laugh it up now, coz in a few months it’s gonna be egg, meet your face. Boom!
You said this last Year. We are still waiting for the new improved kicking game you promised.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You said this last Year. We are still waiting for the new improved kicking game you promised.
The ‘gun was much improved last year, baby! I didn’t spin you no lie. Hard to improve your kicking when you’re not allowed to kick, Fam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The gun fires blanks. Flanno could go straight from a game to a function because all the bloke does is shuffle the ball off poorly 40 feet from the closest defender & stand behind the try line after he misses a tackle :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
What you talkin bout, Fam? He’s one of the best defenders in the team and threw sone lovely balls last year. Better passing game than Burton.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you talkin bout, Fam? He’s one of the best defenders in the team and threw sone lovely balls last year. Better passing game than Burton.
Agree about the defence part, it was absolutely rock solid and very impressive last year, even if the attack part was far less impressive.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree about the defence part, it was absolutely rock solid and very impressive last year, even if the attack part was far less impressive.
Def can’t deny the man’s value in defence and support play, but I can’t get my head around his kicking game, for a half, it’s not where it needed to be the last few years and engaging the line has also been an issue for him, hopefully turns it around in 2023

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def can’t deny the man’s value in defence and support play, but I can’t get my head around his kicking game, for a half, it’s not where it needed to be the last few years and engaging the line has also been an issue for him, hopefully turns it around in 2023
Yeah the kicking part does my head in. It's the easiest thing in the game to learn and practice and it will get better if you put the hard yards in. Every half should be able to kick at a competent level.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep in mind that he wasn't training with the top squad much last pre-season but his combination with Burton got better as the season went on. Ciraldo is very meticulous and I reckon Kyle will be a much more confident player this year which will see him take the line on more

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keep in mind that he wasn't training with the top squad much last pre-season but his combination with Burton got better as the season went on. Ciraldo is very meticulous and I reckon Kyle will be a much more confident player this year which will see him take the line on more
I'm confident that Ciraldo will make the whole squad better but what makes anyone think Ciraldo will get Flanagan to run deeper into the line, have better awareness and show some skill when he didn't do that under premiership winning coaches like his dad or Trent Robinson and hasn't done it in his whole career?

Flanagan is a very good defender and support player but he struggles with the ball in hand, reading numbers and showing creativity. I doubt he's all of a sudden going to develop that regardless of who the coach is. I'm not saying he can't or won't play better, I'm saying he is who is he is at this point in terms of the style of player he is.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before he'd played a game for us I'd heard from him how he'd make it his team and take control. He's played a couple of good games in attack, that's all I can recall. I don't have anything against him. I hope he finally clicks and performs at a higher level than he's done outside of one or two good games. But words are hollow. I know you are into this whole adopted persona thing. But if anything you draw more hostility towards Flanagan than he'd get if you didn't have the urge to sing undeserved praises in his name.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm confident that Ciraldo will make the whole squad better but what makes anyone think Ciraldo will get Flanagan to run deeper into the line, have better awareness and show some skill when he didn't do that under premiership winning coaches like his dad or Trent Robinson and hasn't done it in his whole career?

Flanagan is a very good defender and support player but he struggles with the ball in hand, reading numbers and showing creativity. I doubt he's all of a sudden going to develop that regardless of who the coach is. I'm not saying he can't or won't play better, I'm saying he is who is he is at this point in terms of the style of player he is.
I actually thought Kyle played his best footy at Cronulla, but I am so confident in not only Cam's meticulous nature but his approach to getting to know players/having coffee with them, etc.. I think he and Kyle would have discussed what needs working on and that would be in progress now.. Reed's service will also come into play. I just think Trent was so far off the mark compared to what we're seeing this preseason.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you fuckers learnt yet? Dont take roosters scraps..
Napa
@Flanagun

The list goes on....
The Chooks do get it wrong;

Exhibit A = RTS
Exhibit B = Silva (thank you Chooks for the one and only Rocket)
Exhibit C = Hannant (we should always be grateful that the stupid Chooks cut Ben in 2005 after 8 games)
Exhibit D = SPerrett (another, thank you Chooks)
Exhibit E = Dunn, (thank you Chooks, a vital ingredient for our 1988 Premiership)
Exhibit F = Maloney (handing the Sharks the missing ingredient for their first ever Premiership)
Others = The Sorenson Bros, Faamausili, Takairangi, Tetevano etc etc

Always a Bulldog