Social Media Luke Keary

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has apparently met with Bulldogs about 2024. Dogs have also approached Brooks. From the page on Insta that seems to get good mail.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are goneski uso
So are our club's top four hopes if we sign a bloke who is one head knock away from retirement or Brooks. And people have blind faith in Gus....he's overpaying for Penrith off cuts, shopping for has beens and never will be's and people think he's some sort of magician ROFLMAO

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So are our club's top four hopes if we sign a bloke who is one head knock away from retirement or Brooks. And people have blind faith in Gus....he's overpaying for Penrith off cuts, shopping for has beens and never will be's and people think he's some sort of magician ROFLMAO
The head knocks are the only reasons why I wouldn't chase him tbh

He reminds me of Maloney a bit.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The head knocks are the only reasons why I wouldn't chase him tbh

He reminds me of Maloney a bit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of his....but he's damaged goods. The chooks want to get rid of him for a reason. He has pretty much done it all in the game, anyway. I think he should retire for the sake of his own welfare.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Double yuk to Flange. (Not you bro, cause your not really you eh?)

Namaste and stuff
Wait and see what the 'gun does this year. You will be electrified, baby!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least we could medically retire Keary if he does cop another head knock…. It’s not all doom n gloom

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At least we could medically retire Keary if he does cop another head knock…. It’s not all doom n gloom
Could we though? If we signed him understanding full well what the risk is. I guess we probably could....Gus would get it done.... but it would still leave a big hole in our roster.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
after what mason said he is ready, hopefully he plays reserve grade trial this weekend or even flegg to start with
I get a good feeling about this kid, no one spends 500K on a transfer fee for an 18yo unless there was some very serious upside to what he can offer the club. Let’s hope he’s turns out to be a special talent