Luke Keary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It showed SuperCoach the way to go in today's game
Need a second half or hooker on the bench nowadays
He should piss off the 4 forward bench as the 4th Frwd usually doesn't even play
Last 20-25 when opp forwards are smashed inject the super sub
I have been saying this for months! Reynolds would be a great hooker/utility coming off the bench but Des has to play these guys for decent minutes. Not just the last 5 minutes.
I would have chisholm at half until someone better came along and Moses at 5/8. the days of 4 monsters coming off the bench are gone.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It showed SuperCoach the way to go in today's game
Need a second half or hooker on the bench nowadays
He should piss off the 4 forward bench as the 4th Frwd usually doesn't even play
Last 20-25 when opp forwards are smashed inject the super sub
I thought NSW looked good when they had Toovey on and then Johns swapping from dummy half and Kimmorely/johns as well.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs need to sign keary.....forget brooks.....keary has so much potential and is just what we need......a halfback that can grab a game by the scruff of the neck....i dont know why so many people on this forum dont want him.....but the guy can play and would combine really well with mybye......dont let this opportunity slip.....make a play for this kid and get rid of rwynolds

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just bringing this thread back... played well last night...

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol to every **** that rubbished him.

You guys have a bloody good eye for the game!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol to every **** that rubbished him.

You guys have a bloody good eye for the game!
He is another 5/8, not what we needed anyway. He is doing great outside of Pearce as he can play to his strengths. If he was at the Dogs people would be complaining about the same shit we do now lol.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is another 5/8, not what we needed anyway. He is doing great outside of Pearce as he can play to his strengths. If he was at the Dogs people would be complaining about the same shit we do now lol.
No my comment was directed @ comments like "he's shit, he's garbage blah blah blah"

He's clearly not that and yes we'd be back to sqaure 1 with him on board and wouldn't fit in with our nice guys and structure anyway. But he aint shit thats for sure! Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No my comment was directed @ comments like "he's shit, he's garbage blah blah blah"

He's clearly not that and yes we'd be back to sqaure 1 with him on board and wouldn't fit in with our nice guys and structure anyway. But he aint shit thats for sure! Lol
Yh he looks great atm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's always had skill, speed and mongrel.
Now he's in an environment that he's suited to.
Yh he has 2 edge forwards that run great lines and he has Pearce who is one of the better halfbacks despite what people say about him. Keary just has to run and execute his plays well enough. Roosters will go close to winning the comp this year.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh he has 2 edge forwards that run great lines and he has Pearce who is one of the better halfbacks despite what people say about him. Keary just has to run and execute his plays well enough. Roosters will go close to winning the comp this year.
And robbo recruits fittingly.
Yeh i think they'll give it a good shake.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In all honesty Pearce has stepped it up last season and this season, before that he was nothing but a supporting runner.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all honesty Pearce has stepped it up last season and this season, before that he was nothing but a supporting runner.
He has always been a decent halfback at club level..just never handles it at rep level for some reason.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Pearce has been in my opinion in the top 3 Halfbacks in the NRL for the last 4 years. As mentioned above, it's his form at rep level which is horrible.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
James Maloney was managing the rooster team.

Pearce was useful for clearance kicks or bombs from the halfway line and he hanged off $BW for offloads.

It's changed the last season, he's stepped up to the plate

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Maloney was managing the rooster team.

Pearce was useful for clearance kicks or bombs from the halfway line and he hanged off $BW for offloads.

It's changed the last season, he's stepped up to the plate
Mate u can put JT with a random halve and u wont get the total package with him. It comes down to combinations and who u click with.
Keary n pearce make a damn fine cocktail!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate u can put JT with a random halve and u wont get the total package with him. It comes down to combinations and who u click with.
Keary n pearce make a damn fine cocktail!
I'm saying Pearce has stepped up since last season. Before last season he wasn't anything special

Status
Not open for further replies.