Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No doubt Keary killed it but he came on fresh. Probably would have been pretty quiet at the back end had he went the previous 70. Much like when Reynolds saved us against StGeorge last season.

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I expect some wrath on this thread and apologies if this is already up elsewhere. If it's true he's heading out of souths we have to make a strong play for him. Old fashioned little half back who can push a team around the field... defence might need some work but I'd say his direction and attack would be worth it. Mbye to 6. Reynolds to permanent utility bench spot. Have your say.
I would rather wait and get a top class halfback if one comes available instead of taking a step sideways with a South Sydney tainted half. Reynolds has had some boss games with us and I love him as a player but this season he has had 2 good preformances and the rest have been very underwhelming, he definetly has the ability to hold down the halfs spot for us but improvement is definetly needed

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree he has an annoying head and that's why a lot of people on here think him, and other players, are crap. But if you know league you can see he's a genuine half.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree he has an annoying head and that's why a lot of people on here think him, and other players, are crap. But if you know league you can see he's a genuine half.
I reckon if he had a better build he would be even better suited for the game

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most overrated player in the comp. no thanks.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you think he's the greatest player ever?
Can't say that I haven't seen Joey Johns play but I know he was a druggo so I'm not ever gonna accept him as the greatest ever. I honestly don't know who the greatest ever is

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't say that I haven't seen Joey Johns play but I know he was a druggo so I'm not ever gonna accept him as the greatest ever. I honestly don't know who the greatest ever is
I don't think Johns is either, honestly I'm not sure its a fair question as you can make arguments about era's, technology, positions, surrounding personnel etc. But by definition he is to scale the most overrated player in the comp.

A great example of this is 2014 Origin.

To make it perfectly clear, I'm not calling Thurston shit, he's top 10-20 all time, but I feel commentators and the like get carried away with him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths were ordinary in 2014 when Sutton was at 5/8th until Keary came back from injury and they went to another level.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should just wait and throw the kitchen sink at adam reynolds,hes what we need and would compliment mbye perfectly

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to despise Keary simply because of that smirk especially 14 and 15 seasons. What i admired about him before a ball was kicked off this year was how he stood up for himself on Crowes territory at Coffs. He took the bullet for his team and from my understanding nobofy stood up for him. He gound his own way home and has been in my opinion the only shing light for thst team. He is a good footballer and not just a dickhead with a smug smile.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should just wait and throw the kitchen sink at adam reynolds,hes what we need and would compliment mbye perfectly
Doesn't he break easily?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It showed SuperCoach the way to go in today's game
Need a second half or hooker on the bench nowadays
He should piss off the 4 forward bench as the 4th Frwd usually doesn't even play
Last 20-25 when opp forwards are smashed inject the super sub

Status
Not open for further replies.