Luke Brooks signs with Bulldogs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Been spending a bit of time on Wikipedia yesterday? No chance!

If we were looking at a veteran half then I would be making some discreet enquiries about Ben Hunt for a couple of seasons.
I did not make the edit myself, if that's what you're implying.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not make the edit myself, if that's what you're implying.
I was but I'm glad to hear you're a responsible tech citizen. Think your job is safe for now but suspect Gus may be thinking Mitch Moses very soon.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 'gun doesn't believe in pre-determinism. The 'gun believes his future is in his own hands. Bang, bang!
I'd love for the Gun to evolve into a missile launcher. Time will tell but don't see it. Happy enough with what the Gun is doing at the moment but the team will need to evolve into contenders soon.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd love for the Gun to evolve into a missile launcher. Time will tell but don't see it. Happy enough with what the Gun is doing at the moment but the team will need to evolve into contenders soon.
The 'gun is ready to evolve with the rest of them. You've gotta admit, the 'gun is Canterbury's best support player since Josh Morris. Bang, bang

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddles has gone orright this year, I was fighting suckas over this point yesterday....lol
There has been a huge improvement in Waddell since Baz shot through. Thought he was one of our best against the sharks and also played well against the Rabbits.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 'gun is ready to evolve with the rest of them. You've gotta admit, the 'gun is Canterbury's best support player since Josh Morris. Bang, bang
Yep just last week saw a few runs on the outside ready for an off load plus his backing up in Vaughan's try. Playing well enough and attitude has been great.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton needs a half that can organise, not sure Brooks is that guy . . . But if the tigers are paying most of the last year of his contract and we dont pay overs,he is better than what we have

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Burton needs a half that can organise, not sure Brooks is that guy . . . But if the tigers are paying most of the last year of his contract and we dont pay overs,he is better than what we have
Brooks couldnt organise a root in a brothel. Useless

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that doesnt highly rate "Dewey"...
He is a flash in the pan player, he’ll do 1-2 great things but where is he the rest of the game? He’s on a lot of money and you’d have to say he’s not worth what they paid so far.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather Flanno and he’s awful. Honestly Brooks is so bad it’s not funny