Opinion Lucky to win Again in 2020

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the words of turds from several people who represent and play for our club who said we could win the last 7 games,I’m gonna Call it we won’t win another game 2 From 20 who would of thought,it’s like our mob suffer from regressionitis,dishing out a new brand of shitness each week.
Seriously being ANZ gold member the only upside was getting my $870 refund.
I’m really dissapointed in the club and these team changes honestly,the people who got sacked I’m not gonna say deserve it cause we all need work.

I think what ever Trent is doing he will keep close to his chest regarding who we sign

I’m concerned that josh Jackson has regressed with the captaincy moving forward it’s like world has fallen on his shoulders poor bloke.

Who ever we sign we need to get right as most of the signings by current mob have been duds.
I think Meaney and cogger have room for improvement and a few others from our senior players.
But this it taking its Tolman and making many of us angry each week.
It’s not healthy
Sooner 2021 the better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's like we are back in the Pay days, I got confident when we played ok for 2-3 weeks but back to thinking we won't fluke another win this year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We just need to accept this is it in 2020, I hate saying it but that's the truth.

Some of the players aren't up to it, others need to be moved on and some have accepted the "losing is acceptable" mentality because too many excuses have been made for them in the past.

I'm 100% with Trent not retaining anyone on staff from the past few years. I hope he's told the board to keep out of the decisions about the team and it's great an outsider is looking at the club and making decisions rather than one of the boys.

I don't expect miracles in 2021 unless we are able to snag quite a few players. It's a real shame we keep moving to that 20 year mark since the last premiership.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like we are back in the Pay days, I got confident when we played ok for 2-3 weeks but back to thinking we won't fluke another win this year.
Titans is our best chance...but it will again come down to the last 20 minutes. If we do win, it WILL be a fluke

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans is our best chance...but it will again come down to the last 20 minutes. If we do win, it WILL be a fluke
Can't see it. Titans only need to play average for 80 minutes, while we do the usual play like a top eight team for ten minutes, then give up and start thinking about what's happening after the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can't see it. Titans only need to play average for 80 minutes, while we do the usual play like a top eight team for ten minutes, then give up and start thinking about what's happening after the game.
Opposition know that all they need to do is hang in there. Conserve energy with the certainty that we will lose concentration and determination and fold in the last 30 minutes.

Only need a simple game plan when opposing us.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fitness seems to be the big problem once again.. it's a scientific fact that when you're fatigued you tend to make the wrong decisions. This is evident through the multiple collapses that we've witnessed at the end of games..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
When’s the last game that by half time you have felt we can’t loose this? 8 years ago?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fitness seems to be the big problem once again.. it's a scientific fact that when you're fatigued you tend to make the wrong decisions. This is evident through the multiple collapses that we've witnessed at the end of games..
I dont think its fitness per se.

We havent got big bodies hurting in offense and we don't hurt in defence.

We always struggle making metres up against bigger opposition and it fatigues us more so because we have to work harder and dont have the x factors to lend a hand with breaks etc to take the pressure off.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe we won't be getting spoon after all...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fatigue goes hand in hand with confidence. When you think you can win, it's amazing where you suddenly find the stamina; when you think you can't win, your legs are like lead.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the words of turds from several people who represent and play for our club who said we could win the last 7 games,I’m gonna Call it we won’t win another game 2 From 20 who would of thought,it’s like our mob suffer from regressionitis,dishing out a new brand of shitness each week.
Seriously being ANZ gold member the only upside was getting my $870 refund.
I’m really dissapointed in the club and these team changes honestly,the people who got sacked I’m not gonna say deserve it cause we all need work.

I think what ever Trent is doing he will keep close to his chest regarding who we sign

I’m concerned that josh Jackson has regressed with the captaincy moving forward it’s like world has fallen on his shoulders poor bloke.

Who ever we sign we need to get right as most of the signings by current mob have been duds.
I think Meaney and cogger have room for improvement and a few others from our senior players.
But this it taking its Tolman and making many of us angry each week.
It’s not healthy
Sooner 2021 the better
We might win one more but so will the bronc's to keep us last!!!!