Lucid or F***ed Up Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love hearing about weird ****ed up dreams people have. Always fascinates me.

I had scary one last week. One same night that MH17 was shot, at around the same time, I was awoken by a loud noise. I jolted my head up and all I could see was smoke bellowing from the wall. I thought the house was on fire. I jumped up and it took me a few moments to realise it was just a dream or hallucination

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Ive only lucid dreamed twice.. Once I know I am in control I get too excited and wake up.

Still noob. If anyone has some good techniques please share

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had one where I was a pirate , I woke up the hand was half way down the mast and semen everywhere.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Other than the dream I posted in the other thread..

When I was younger I had dream paralysis at least once every few weeks. It's quite scary when it happens. When you go into deep sleep your motor functions shut down. People have "night terrors" which is when your motor functions don't shut down properly and you violently move about.

Sleep paralysis is the opposite. You wake up from a deep sleep prematurely and your mind hasn't switched your body back on yet. Most of the time you're just staring at your room unable to move or make any sounds. It can last a couple of minutes. Scares the heck out of you.

The other side of it being that sometimes you get your motor functions back but your mind doesn't entirely wake up and you are still partially dreaming.

One time I woke up and there was a guy sitting across the room from me tuning a guitar. I didn't want to move but I just looked around for a weapon then decided to just attack. Jumped out of bed and he vanished.

Other times I had a parent standing over me with a plate of food. I'd reach for it and it would disappear. It's scary at first but when you get used to it, it's pretty funny. Haven't had either happen in years though.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The other side of it being that sometimes you get your motor functions back but your mind doesn't entirely wake up and you are still partially dreaming.
thats prob what happened to me. I get it all the time. only last a few secs though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the note of lucid dreaming and controlling your dreams, more of a side thing than lucid dreaming but apparently your wildest, most insane dreams happen for the first few seconds when you fall asleep but you can't remember them by morning. Often people will recall these when they microsleep. Salvador Dali's artwork was based on these dreams. In order to dream recall the dreams he would sit at a table and hold a spoon against his forehead. When he would start to drift off to sleep the spoon would hit the table and wake him up then he'd quickly write down his dreams before he forgot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to enjoy putting a nicotine patch on each arm and have a Vallium before bed time. The next day your still scratching your head thinking what the fukk was that

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love Salvador Dali's work

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have crazy dreams but most of the time I forget them as soon as I wake up. I wish I could remember them.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My dreams are always pretty mental lately, but unless I write them down I forget them 15 mins after I wake up.

They have become so vivid since I started taking this stuff called Cyclo Rem. Seriously if you have trouble sleeping or feel tired when you have been in bed for 8 hours pick some of this stuff up, it's awesome for lengthening REM sleep (which is when you dream).

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I believe I had the weirdest possible dream when I was about 18. Nothing's ever come close to it for weirdness. (I would like to add before starting this story that I am a heterosexual male and know pretty much nothing of the person involved. I'm not some odd closet fan.)

In my dream:

I got a new job working in a theatre. I had no idea what the job was when I turned up for my first day of work. I arrived and introduced myself to someone as the new guy and I had my work explained to me.

There was a standard theatre stage with the curtains pulled back. I was told to stand behind the curtain, just out of eyesight of where the crowd would be. I was told that there would be a giant rolled mattress and that someone would count me in "3... 2... 1..." from the other side of the stage and when it came to the end of the countdown, all I had to do was give the mattress a little push so it would roll into the centre of the stage. The guy asked if I understood these instructions and I said I did.

Anyway, it came to performance time and sure enough, there was a giant rolled matress that was something like 1.5m high at the edge of the stage. I took my place behind it, the curtains pulled back and some other act was on the stage. Eventually after what felt like ages, I got my 3…2…1… signal and I did as instructed and pushed the mattress onto the stage.

As the mattress reached the middle of the stage, it started to unravel. When it fully opened up, out jumped Barbra Streisand and she launched into a medley of showtunes.
After the show, she came up to me and thanked me.

She said I was the best mattress roller she’d ever worked with.

I wonder what a shrink would make of that.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I believe I had the weirdest possible dream when I was about 18. Nothing's ever come close to it for weirdness. (I would like to add before starting this story that I am a heterosexual male and know pretty much nothing of the person involved. I'm not some odd closet fan.)

In my dream:

I got a new job working in a theatre. I had no idea what the job was when I turned up for my first day of work. I arrived and introduced myself to someone as the new guy and I had my work explained to me.

There was a standard theatre stage with the curtains pulled back. I was told to stand behind the curtain, just out of eyesight of where the crowd would be. I was told that there would be a giant rolled mattress and that someone would count me in "3... 2... 1..." from the other side of the stage and when it came to the end of the countdown, all I had to do was give the mattress a little push so it would roll into the centre of the stage. The guy asked if I understood these instructions and I said I did.

Anyway, it came to performance time and sure enough, there was a giant rolled matress that was something like 1.5m high at the edge of the stage. I took my place behind it, the curtains pulled back and some other act was on the stage. Eventually after what felt like ages, I got my 3…2…1… signal and I did as instructed and pushed the mattress onto the stage.

As the mattress reached the middle of the stage, it started to unravel. When it fully opened up, out jumped Barbra Streisand and she launched into a medley of showtunes.

She said I was the best mattress roller she’d ever worked with.

Thats not a dream but a nightmare!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
i can honestly say that i believe i had the weirdest possible dream when i was about 18. Nothing's ever come close to it for weirdness. (i would like to add before starting this story that i am a heterosexual male and know pretty much nothing of the person involved. I'm not some odd closet fan.)

in my dream:

I got a new job working in a theatre. I had no idea what the job was when i turned up for my first day of work. I arrived and introduced myself to someone as the new guy and i had my work explained to me.

There was a standard theatre stage with the curtains pulled back. I was told to stand behind the curtain, just out of eyesight of where the crowd would be. I was told that there would be a giant rolled mattress and that someone would count me in "3... 2... 1..." from the other side of the stage and when it came to the end of the countdown, all i had to do was give the mattress a little push so it would roll into the centre of the stage. The guy asked if i understood these instructions and i said i did.

Anyway, it came to performance time and sure enough, there was a giant rolled matress that was something like 1.5m high at the edge of the stage. I took my place behind it, the curtains pulled back and some other act was on the stage. Eventually after what felt like ages, i got my 3…2…1… signal and i did as instructed and pushed the mattress onto the stage.

As the mattress reached the middle of the stage, it started to unravel. When it fully opened up, out jumped barbra streisand and she launched into a medley of showtunes.

She said i was the best mattress roller she’d ever worked with.

lmao wthell ahahahaha

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I get too excited just as I get full control :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i had a dream that i was a chair...actually that was the salvia, does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.