Official Luai re-signs with panthers for 2 more seasons

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Missed a chance their on a good kid. Panthers well done.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bugger ... they were always going to throw serious coin at him (probably got Merrins money), but I don't see where he fits into the club plans.

Fullback - Edwards or Aekins.
Wings - Edwards or Aekins and Mansour.
Centre - DWZ and Whare.
Halves - Maloney and Cleary have the halves locked out.
Prop - No chance.
Second Row - No chance.
Lock - No chance.
Hooker - He'd be behind Sione Katoa and Wayde Egan (who is a very good player).

Sure he could come off the bench, but you don't swap halves or backline during games, and he's about 5-10kgs too light to be a hooker.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed a chance their on a good kid. Panthers well done.
Who said we had a chance ? People think we can just write down who we want and thats it there should be no reason we cant get them. Hes played with cleary and been at penrith forever. He was never going anywhere else.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugger ... they were always going to throw serious coin at him (probably got Merrins money), but I don't see where he fits into the club plans.

Fullback - Edwards or Aekins.
Wings - Edwards or Aekins and Mansour.
Centre - DWZ and Whare.
Halves - Maloney and Cleary have the halves locked out.
Prop - No chance.
Second Row - No chance.
Lock - No chance.
Hooker - He'd be behind Sione Katoa and Wayde Egan (who is a very good player).

Sure he could come off the bench, but you don't swap halves or backline during games, and he's about 5-10kgs too light to be a hooker.
I thought u new a thing or two. Maloney and his little body are about 55 year old. He will be there 5/8 for the next 10 years thats where he will fit in. Maloney will be gone at seasons end or earlier.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought u new a thing or two. Maloney and his little body are about 55 year old. He will be there 5/8 for the next 10 years thats where he will fit in. Maloney will be gone at seasons end or earlier.
I think the phrase you are looking for is "I thought YOU KNEW a thing or two". Whilst I'm at it... settle the fuck down... several of your posts of late have been extremely aggressive towards other users.

Anyway Maloney is signed till the end of 2020. After that Tyrone May will probably take over.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
will be :
1. Edwards
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
9. Egan
14. Luai
Maloney will be gone within 2 years and he will take over full duties in the 6. I expect May to find another club

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I agree with the other lads on this one mr invis. Luai is obvious choice for replacement for Maloney. Just figured if you gave him gold coin he could bail before that chance came.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Luai's biggest question mark is if he can stay fit. Last year wasn't the first leg injury in his career, and if he cops another one there will be concerns as to if he's the modern day Chase Stanley.

Caleb Aekins has go to be somewhere in the side. The blokes an absolute gun.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score