Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
What does it mean to you? Do you think/know you have experienced it? What are the signs of true love (things your partner does etc.)?

Discuss.

No posts like "love is smashing a chick behind Moose". Cheers...

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
love is waking up the next morning realising she isnt there

KIDDING!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love is smashing a chick behind moose

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I laugh HARD at the whole "love at first sight" thing.

Love is what remains when all the other crap dissipates. Married people will understand what I mean.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud, another bloody thing I have an opinion on. I think a lot of what people think of as love today is quite logically explainable.

I'm still not sure if it is actually something that can just be called love or if it can be logically explained as well.

Also, I believe family love is different to that between two unrelated individuals.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What does it mean to you?
Well I would say there needs to definitely be trust and respect. I look at my friends relationships (no disrespect to them) and I could never put up with the **** they do. I would never let a guy verbally or physically abuse me for no reason nor would I do the same to him. Yes I understand people have fights etc (verball not physical) and I am sure the next relationship I am in there will be arguments whatever - but I mean for no reason at all for a guy or girl in that matter to **** on their partner - not on for me. Trust is a must - when there is no trust then why bother? Your relationship becomes filled with where is he/she, what are they doing? etc etc etc and that just causes more issues. There is more I guess... but i think these two are two that often get lost amongst everything else...

I think at the end of the day I want someone I can reveal myself on an emotional level without fear of being embarrassed or shamed. Someone I can talk to and lose track of time, someone who as moe said I'd have no hesitation risking my life for and vice versa.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slippery you're in a long term relationship, what does it mean to you?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll chip in and third that. Tell all Slip.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Don Juan DeMiguel does not bow down to pressure.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright. Nobody give Slip an answer til he contributes to his own thread

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What does it mean to you? Do you think/know you have experienced it? What are the signs of true love (things your partner does etc.)?

Discuss
That's what Haddaway said.

Status
Not open for further replies.