Love the Broncos getting smashed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't like seeing any team getting flogged every week, hope they get their defense sorted soon

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My 2nd favourite side is whoever is playing broncos (3rd is whoever play roosters). I am enjoying the broncos games more than ours this year

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the broncos players dont mind either all they want to do is get off- normal takes its toll by the way

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncos have major issues, fafita now gone and the team struggling big time, the team should be going way better than it is with the roster they have
and everyone loves seeing the broncos getting smashed, looking forward to my next day off and lunch at the redhill leagues club

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone thought we were in a bad position just have a look at the broncos. Their rosters is easily twice as good as ours and they are one of the biggest clubs in the country and have now lost their best player and have a coach signed to a ridiculous deal with the board saying that he is safe. they've had at least 30 points put on them in 5 games out of 11 and their coach still wont cut underperforming players. we may be dead last but im much happier with the position that were in at the moment with a new coach signed and some new recruits in coming

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Once siebold is out and they get a new coach they'll turn it around next season.

Siebold is a fraud

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
We need to throw some money at some of their guns. Now would be a good time to swoop in and offer some good coin to some of their big names. Pick the bones ndat

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it seems star players are looking elsewhere, the donkeys are in trouble, we’ve been there, so someone else had to have a turn.!!!

Can’t say I’m not loving it, watching the slide lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How Milford is still in that side is beyond me seibold must have cataract’s
TBF can’t understand how Lewis is still in ours

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn my dude.

You must have been screaming like a mother fucker during the last few minutes of the game knowing you were about to get paid hard.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if anyone thought we were in a bad position just have a look at the broncos. Their rosters is easily twice as good as ours and they are one of the biggest clubs in the country and have now lost their best player and have a coach signed to a ridiculous deal with the board saying that he is safe. they've had at least 30 points put on them in 5 games out of 11 and their coach still wont cut underperforming players. we may be dead last but im much happier with the position that were in at the moment with a new coach signed and some new recruits in coming
We had to go through three to four years of hell to get to this light at the end of the tunnel moment though.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whilst I think it’s a better squad , I still think it’s debatable if it is . There squad is based on potential as juniors and good first season performances in grade and most are shown as useless in 2nd season .
Whilst I think siebold is a myth , I think a lot of that squad is a myth too

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely a team that stacked still are tanking lol