Lost my mum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lost my mum to cancer on Friday. She had been battling bravely for two and a half years. Im so proud of her because she was so positive and didn't want to show us how much she was suffering. Im truly devestated by her loss and can't imagine life without her. anyone else lost a mum?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate. My mother had breast cancer but fortunately got through it. It's always tough to lose family members.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
May she rest in peace brother.

I feel your pain, I lost my father 6 years ago and still miss him and think about him everyday.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So sorry to hear mate, mums have a very special place in the heart of their sons.

I lost my mum 13 years ago and my dad last year.

My mum died suddenly which is still very difficult for me to deal with, even as all of these years pass by and also the fact my kids didnt get to meet her really burns...

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your losses.

may they all RIP.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Family is everything, but it's what they teach us along the way that makes us better people.

Know that she may be gone from this earth, but she is always around both in spirit when you need her most, but also in your heart and your memories.

My heartfelt condolences to you, your fellow family members, and her much loved friends during your time of grief and healing.

JP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes I lost my mum 14yrs ago to breast Cancer, such a horrible killer of women and men too, thoughts and condolences at this tough time.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear mate. May she rest in peace and God bless her

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Condolences brother.
Lost my dad last year.
Allow yourself to remember the good times.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate. Take comfort in knowing that she is in a better place, and no longer in pain.

May her soul RIP.

:(

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I lost my dad unexpectedly from a brain aneurysm in 2013 I was in shock and couldn't even cry till the funeral. I'd found the kennel by that stage and it helped me deal with the massive change in my life. It occupied my mind, I don't know if I actually grieved properly.
I was looking at photos of him today and it made me smile, normally I can't look at them without feeling sad.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost my mum to cancer on Friday. She had been battling bravely for two and a half years. Im so proud of her because she was so positive and didn't want to show us how much she was suffering. Im truly devestated by her loss and can't imagine life without her. anyone else lost a mum?
so sorry mate, I lost my mum too and she was quite young, so I know how you feel. The best we can do is to remember them, God save her soul

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Moedogg. Unfortunately life is never the same when you lose someone close to you. Take care of yourself, we're all thinking of you.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Condolences moedogg. I've still got both my parents so I can't begin to imagine the level of your grief. My dad had a very minor strike last year. It's been writing the hero out of me that my folks are hitting.a point where things can start going wrong since it happened. I hope you managed to enjoy plenty of good times with her in the last few years.

Like others have said, try to remember the good times. If possible spend some time with the rest of your family. Cry if you need to and remember that she'll always have a place in your heart and memories.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Devastating news @Moedogg cant even begin to imagine what your going through right now. Its something that im sure everyone worries about. I know i do.
KKeep your head up mate. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.