Loss of Smith, Montoya & Holland

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Over the last 12 months the kennel members by majority have been wanting the 3 players gone.

You can see it all over the kennel.
Now they are finally confirmed gone, we have some saying we are "short in the back line" - Baz better have a plan in place" etc... etc...

My point is we got rid if the garbage.
We have Cotric coming in. I am sure the club has agreed for the release of Smith because they have a replacement in the works.

SMITH had a contract for 2021 so we are not obligated to release.

Just like we released Smith other clubs will also release players. So we could be getting anyone even if contracted.

I just believe we need to be patient over next 2 weeks.
We could be getting state of origin player. They don't want to announce it js not a distraction for the game next week.
Exactly.... its what everyone has asked for and now that it has happened, it appears everyone has something to say.

Reimis will go bloody well at the Storm but it's because he has great players around him in crucial positions who are either going to put him in space or get the team on the front foot which will allow him to perform. WE DO NOT HAVE THAT SO THERE IS NO POINT KEEPING HIM AND THEY'RE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER PLAYERS WITH SIMILAR ABILITY!!!

TBaz and the board are not settling for mediocrity so get on board and back the club's decisions, particularly given that this decision was something fans were crying out for!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd happily take Sami.
He was schooled on Wednesday night but had a good season prior to that.....certainly better than any of our current (or recently departed) winger stock..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Over the last 12 months the kennel members by majority have been wanting the 3 players gone.

You can see it all over the kennel.
Now they are finally confirmed gone, we have some saying we are "short in the back line" - Baz better have a plan in place" etc... etc...

My point is we got rid if the garbage.
We have Cotric coming in. I am sure the club has agreed for the release of Smith because they have a replacement in the works.

SMITH had a contract for 2021 so we are not obligated to release.

Just like we released Smith other clubs will also release players. So we could be getting anyone even if contracted.

I just believe we need to be patient over next 2 weeks.
We could be getting state of origin player. They don't want to announce it js not a distraction for the game next week.
Agree, there will be multiple announcements post Origin.. the timing is not right at the minute.