Losing Our Best

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All 16 clubs arrange TPA's indirectly, whether we like it or not that's the nature of the real world. Im obviously very pissed off with Dib for salary cap management but let's get facts right and the fact is Dib was very good with arranging TPA's.
If Dib was so good at arranging TPA’s then why were we paying overs for players from our salary cap that left us in such a mess?

What proof do you have he was good at arranging TPA’s?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Dib was so good at arranging TPA’s then why were we paying overs for players from our salary cap that left us in such a mess?

What proof do you have he was good at arranging TPA’s?
Did being good at TPAs is a absolute myth! I’ll try and find the article later but the Storm, Broncos, Roosters and Panthers easily had more then the rest of the comp combined!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rugby League is dead. It's a corrupt, laughing stock of a sport that has so many issues in the way the game is run that hundreds of thousands of lifelong fans such as myself are deserting the game out of frustration.

I'm incensed by all of this Klemmer nonsense but I'm trying not to let it get to me as I was resigned to Rugby League being dead to me since last season.

How can we have coaches leaving clubs one year into a four or five year deal without compensation? How can we continually lose our best players while under contract without compensation?

Contracts are worth nothing with the players who have value or we might want to keep like Klemmer, Woods and Mbye but contracts are set in stone when we have dead weight on exorbitant contracts that we have to keep like Eastwood, Lichaa, Hopoate, Foran and Tolman.

How did the players and managers get so much power that they can hold clubs ransom whenever it suits them?

The NRL comes out seconds after the mad Monday story broke but with all of this coaching and player movement where contracts are being made to be irrelevant, you don't hear a word from the genius powers that be.

They're probably all too busy counting our fine money to actually run the game properly.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did being good at TPAs is a absolute myth! I’ll try and find the article later but the Storm, Broncos, Roosters and Panthers easily had more then the rest of the comp combined!
Correct

Dib was only good at hiring cousins to do redevelopment works at Canterbury Leagues as well as funding his cronies on the kennel

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree, there are some seriously delusional people on this forum. Klemmer is the second best forward in the game only behind Taulmalalo, he will be one of the first names on the team sheet for Australia and NSW for the next decade and will only get better. Why should we just bend over and take it from a club who only recently won the wooden spoon 3 years in a row and haven't achieved anything in there whole history except when they had Johns.
No he isnt!!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Price did his time at our club, others left way early, Price won 2 comps and led our club with distinction for a long time.. I felt zero resentment when he left and to add we had alot of cover upfront and he was near the end of his career. .

Klemmer is just reaching his prime only 24years old in comparison etc etc, we need him to stay , we lack good props
You misunderstood, I am not having a go at Price far from it, as a matter of fact I was very disappointed with the management letting him go, he was a true leader !!!