Losing Our Best

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have been chipping away at the new board since day one mr habibi dib.

klemmer was furious when dibby & des didnt re-sign reynolds and brought in haslers step son. Klemmer made it clear he was not happy and that foran was not needed. than you have the treatment of graham. Its been done to death, but its good to refresh ones fried memory

Klemmer having hissy fits about TPA's. True or not? Who knows.

2 things which are certain is that
1. Club cannot agree any tpas and
2. Previous board arranged klemmers tpas, so if klemmer has issues there is sfa the board can do

Kapish?

Klemmers biggest mistake was getting involved with Isaac Moses and allowing that scumbag to feed the trolls in tossfield and weidler, making our club look like shit.

remember one thing, tapau, finucane, cook, ennis, pritchard, kasiano, graham, reynolds, barba, rona were all let go by the previous board and never replaced with anything better. This current board is trying to clean up the mess and the biggest problem is that there is sfa available on the open market to try and have a quick fix, and now they are forced to search for good players who are all under contract, and somehow break protocol and convince them to come over to belmore, because impatient tools like yourself do not understand how it works.

To top it off you have dickheads like klemmer who cannot honour there word.

As far as i am concerned, a big fuck you and a gigantic big black dick up ray dibs ass, along with Castle, Hasbeen, Cleal, Greenturd and fuck you to klemmer as well
Yes its a conspiracy. The current people in charge of our club are doing a great job.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Dib was able to make things happen wasn't he? Just look at how well he ran the salary cap. He (along with Des & Raels) are the reason we are going through this pain. Under the rules, the Club is not allowed to arrange TPAs (& there is a huge issue with the NRL on this one & how it is obviously being abused).
Do you thing any club plays by the rules?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I laugh at Dibs relatives on here blaming the board and wanting them to go. Fuck Dib, the **** along with Castle and Hasler fucked this club. Full stop.
The blame game has to stop ... Woods, Mbye, Klemmer are all on the current boards watch.

Blame Dib and Co all you like, but the current board have a voice, and they have a choice. They did for Mbye, for Woods, for Klemmer, for the Morris brothers, and for Eastwood.

Dib and Co might have put the club in an awkward situation with things, but the current board are calling the shots and making the decisions, and any decision made is squarely on their heads.

One has to wonder if team Dib was still in power, would we be in the absolute shitfest we are now?

Can't really get much worse in all honesty.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The blame game has to stop ... Woods, Mbye, Klemmer are all on the current boards watch.

Blame Dib and Co all you like, but the current board have a voice, and they have a choice. They did for Mbye, for Woods, for Klemmer, for the Morris brothers, and for Eastwood.

Dib and Co might have put the club in an awkward situation with things, but the current board are calling the shots and making the decisions, and any decision made is squarely on their heads.

One has to wonder if team Dib was still in power, would we be in the absolute shitfest we are now?

Can't really get much worse in all honesty.
Besides klemmer the rest needed releasing to get u der the cap
Not to mention t bullshit money mbye n woods were on
Good decisions
Only one you can have a go at new board about is klemmer
And we all know you hate the new board and loved dib des n co....

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes lets just keep blaming Dib and Des for the next 10 years even for the muggy weather today.

The new board has stuffed this up, not being able to keep our biggest assets.

The same way the current admin stuffed up mad Monday and other things this year.

This is the worst ive seen the club since 2008, but this looks worse as I cant see how we will improve on the field anytime soon.
Was Dib. End of story

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Since 2004 weve lost the biggest names in our team and in the NRL, most of them mid contract

JT
Mason
SBW
Barba
Now maybe Klemmer

All these guys made their FG debuts at our club

Somethings clearly wrong, superclub we arent, and clearly the club hasnt a clue about how to keep its star players happy.

the precedent set in allowing great players to walkout with ease (without atleast securing replacements) has set a dangerous precedent

If Lynne & board allow Klemmer to leave basically all our players are off contract 100% of the time

Ive heard from several people several on the current board dont appreciate how difficult it is to attract and successfully recruit big name sought after players

If they let Klemmer go they wont be able to attract anyone of note to replace him, only players surplus at other clubs
You forgot to mention the other flow on affect it will have on us! If we let Klemmer go we can say goodbye to recruiting a gun half because like all halfbacks/ five eights they go to clubs with great forward packs because the forwards get them into the position to execute the game plan ie scoring and setting up trys! The Bulldogs must be very mindful of this point because we are looking to attract a great Halfback soon!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since 2004 weve lost the biggest names in our team and in the NRL, most of them mid contract

JT
Mason
SBW
Barba
Now maybe Klemmer

Somethings clearly wrong, superclub we arent, and clearly the club hasnt a clue about how to keep its star players happy.

the precedent set in allowing great players to walkout with ease (without atleast securing replacements) has set a dangerous precedent

If Lynne & board allow Klemmer to leave basically all our players are off contract 100% of the time

Ive heard from several people several on the current board dont appreciate how difficult it is to attract and successfully recruit big name sought after players

If they let Klemmer go they wont be able to attract anyone of note to replace him, only players surplus at other clubs
How could you forget our then captain Steve Price ?
The heart and soul of our team !!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Enough is enough !!!
Our club needs to publicly show political correctness...
In private...They need to be Tough & Fair !!!
Otherwise we will loose whatever credibility & respect we have left !!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminds me of my job recently where my management wasnt supporting and backing me which forced me to look around,i feel if klem was treated a bit better and shown a bit more love he wouldnt have even looked around
From memory Gary Hughes only returned to the club very recently. Hopefully now that he is back, the players might have someone to approach if the have a complaint, because all this smells to me of apathy on the part of someone at the club.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

JT
Mason
SBW
Barba
Now maybe Klemmer

The big difference is from 2002-2012 we had a ready made replacement to come into the squad. The last influx of stars we had come through was at the beginning and just before the Hasler era. Klemmer, Kasiano, Jackson, Finucane, Reynolds, Mbye etc. Hasler slowly dismantled our nursery by pure neglect and his obsession with bringing in fringe players who were ‘safe’ rather than taking any interest in genuine development.

Our board is more than likely of the belief that we shouldn’t have to find a replacement every time a player leaves, we should have one in the system. That’s the way it used to be and that’s the way it should be again.

Also other than being a fan favourite and a lot of huff and puff now and then what does Klemmer actually do? Yeah most meters after contact? Hooray. Slow lumbering meters that never puts the opposition on the back foot, especially since they know he’s never going to punch through the line and give an offload or create anything more than a few extra meters when the line is already set.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
This reminds me of my job recently where my management wasnt supporting and backing me which forced me to look around,i feel if klem was treated a bit better and shown a bit more love he wouldnt have even looked around
Anonymous 3rd party whispers in his ear “We can give you $1.2 mil a year and whatever else you want.”
Suddenly club isn’t treating him right and anything less than $1.2mil is disrespectful.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anonymous 3rd party whispers in his ear “We can give you $1.2 mil a year and whatever else you want.”
Suddenly club isn’t treating him right and anything less than $1.2mil is disrespectful.
True

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is like christmas where you ask for a bike, parents infer you are getting a bike, and you open up a big box......

and theirs a pair of socks and some undies.

Thanks Bulldogs.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This bickering about the Board is exactly what the Prick Rothfield wants to hear. Front page News ‘Bulldogs Supporters fed up with Board’ won’t get that from me. Don’t feed the prick. They are there doing a job we elected them to do. What they inherited will not be fixed in one season. I don’t like losing players either but I am more interested in our club getting stronger and confident it will. Proud of our club always will be .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the NRL full of turnstile turds just in it for the money?
Hardly makes it worth watching.
Lower the salary cap so they do it for fun.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How could you forget our then captain Steve Price ?
The heart and soul of our team !!!
Price did his time at our club, others left way early, Price won 2 comps and led our club with distinction for a long time.. I felt zero resentment when he left and to add we had alot of cover upfront and he was near the end of his career. .

Klemmer is just reaching his prime only 24years old in comparison etc etc, we need him to stay , we lack good props

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The big difference is from 2002-2012 we had a ready made replacement to come into the squad. The last influx of stars we had come through was at the beginning and just before the Hasler era. Klemmer, Kasiano, Jackson, Finucane, Reynolds, Mbye etc. Hasler slowly dismantled our nursery by pure neglect and his obsession with bringing in fringe players who were ‘safe’ rather than taking any interest in genuine development.

Our board is more than likely of the belief that we shouldn’t have to find a replacement every time a player leaves, we should have one in the system. That’s the way it used to be and that’s the way it should be again.

Also other than being a fan favourite and a lot of huff and puff now and then what does Klemmer actually do? Yeah most meters after contact? Hooray. Slow lumbering meters that never puts the opposition on the back foot, especially since they know he’s never going to punch through the line and give an offload or create anything more than a few extra meters when the line is already set.
Klemmer was.one of our best this year.. his.performances arent deserving of criticism.. hes reached the pinnacle in the game at 24years, and now is an Australian team regular..

If hes such a dud prop.like you make out he wouldnt be picked for NSW or Australia..

Im a big fan of his, I love the way he plays and this year he added a pass/offload to his game

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep Dib was able to make things happen wasn't he? Just look at how well he ran the salary cap. He (along with Des & Raels) are the reason we are going through this pain. Under the rules, the Club is not allowed to arrange TPAs (& there is a huge issue with the NRL on this one & how it is obviously being abused).
All 16 clubs arrange TPA's indirectly, whether we like it or not that's the nature of the real world. Im obviously very pissed off with Dib for salary cap management but let's get facts right and the fact is Dib was very good with arranging TPA's.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer was.one of our best this year.. his.performances arent deserving of criticism.. hes reached the pinnacle in the game at 24years, and now is an Australian team regular..

If hes such a dud prop.like you make out he wouldnt be picked for NSW or Australia..

Im a big fan of his, I love the way he plays and this year he added a pass/offload to his game
Agree, there are some seriously delusional people on this forum. Klemmer is the second best forward in the game only behind Taulmalalo, he will be one of the first names on the team sheet for Australia and NSW for the next decade and will only get better. Why should we just bend over and take it from a club who only recently won the wooden spoon 3 years in a row and haven't achieved anything in there whole history except when they had Johns.