Looks like the Dogs have signed Daniel Irvine

Status
Not open for further replies.

azza84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was having a look at the PL side, and noticed Daniel Irvine was named. He used to play with Parrascum, back in 2001, 02 and 03. He was there main hooker at one stage, and i remember him being a top player, he is a very smart buy, but one has to think where this leaves, Perry, Hughes and Oliver as if Irvine plays to his potential as in 01, 02 and 03 he is a 80min hooker and a very good one at that.

Anyways here is the whole PL Side

Dogs PL: Luke Young, Makasini Richter, Jamie Frizzo, Ben Harris, Nathan Barry, Dallas McIlwain, Isaac Kaufmann, Charlie Tonga, Darren Brown, Ben Czislowski, Brad Morrin, Daniel Conn, Jason Wells. Res. Anthony Hadley, Josh Cale, Chris McGuirk, Robert Relf, Daniel Irvine, Marvin Karawana.

Coach: Wayne Lambkin.

Good to see Relf also there, it will be interesting to see how the boys go.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's Probably A Different One

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Irvine Is An Awesome Player

azza84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As habib said Irvine was great for the eels, i always wanted him at the dogs, its all good!!!! WOOHOO!!!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ohhhhh is he the one with a massive tattoo along his arm? i saw someone training with the first graders, i had no idea who he was?

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
ohhhhh is he the one with a massive tattoo along his arm? i saw someone training with the first graders, i had no idea who he was?

me saw him too ;)

D

Danish

Parra already have Riddell and hendo for their hookers. Where's irvine been the last couple years?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good question, where has he been , who has he been playing with, what has he been doing??
MB

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Irvine was a very clever little hooker allright!

I heard rumours we were chasing him when he first left Parra a season or 2 ago!...We obviously got our man then!...Top stuff!...I have a signed 'Future Force' or somesuch thig - footy card of him from 2002 or thereabouts!...Thought it was worthless!...Now it's PRICELESS! LOL :D

Perry, Hughes and now Irvine on the books - hey, a little competition can't be bad thing in my books!!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he went to either england or the queensland cup after suffering an injury of some sort.

He was their starting hooker or thereabouts in parts of 02 and 03. Still a fringe first grader at the time.

He is a quality player, and I can't believe we have picked up someone of his calibre.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Ahhhh gawd bless the gods of google!!....Daniel Irvine played in the Qld Cup last season for the Redcliffe Dolphins...and left them just before the start of this season - obviously to have another crack at the NRL!! Which they were 'devastated' about - so he must have gone allright up there!

Goodonyason! Go HARD Danny Boy...Go hard!! :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So Parramatta yet AGAIN let another Quality player go only to end up in the ranks of the Bulldogs?

*applause* Good work parra keep it up :grinning:

dhn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
irvine was playing qld cup last year for souths logan? -a stand out in a poor team it seems, he talked with/signed? with redcliffe for this year but was released to have a go again at nrl
and he was pretty good at parra
remember that clown smith has a habit of getting rid of talent to bring in crap, or just recycling average for average
their is a champion 'parra' team in the comp, they just play for everyone else!
"the team smith rejected" parra

Status
Not open for further replies.