Looked a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think we look a lot better tonight, thought martin did pretty well, jmk went ok at 9 one drop ball but overall pretty good, think foran and frawley need to swap sides, would give both options for 40/20 might also help foran defence being with rfm and morris, maybe olive in centre and hoppa to wing, Montoya out, maybe brown on bench or starting, Holland out, and toomaga in for Elliot

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think JMK did pretty good at 9. His service was generally fast and clean.

I think Leesha should be played in place of Elliot. He’s got the size and is decent in defence.

Frawley needs to lift his kicking game. We need him to be a master craftsman with his boot.

Montoya’s wing - all sorts of crazy shit going on there defensively. That wing is a liability- leaks points like pissing through his hands

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean is trying things an getting it right, if not for the turds, he would of had his 3rd win as bulldogs coach.

Let’s get behind him now an stop asking for his head, because he is far superior than des when it comes to love for this club, just watch the presser, he showed his true colours are an they are blue an white .

Maybe I’m calling it too soon but I don’t care, I back him now an as long as he is at our club.. he is what we have an we need to throw all our faith an support his way.

Sorry to those who disagree with me.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean is trying things an getting it right, if not for the turds, he would of had his 3rd win as bulldogs coach.

Let’s get behind him now an stop asking for his head, because he is far superior than des when it comes to love for this club, just watch the presser, he showed his true colours are an they are blue an white .

Maybe I’m calling it too soon but I don’t care, I back him now an as long as he is at our club.. he is what we have an we need to throw all our faith an support his way.

Sorry to those who disagree with me.
I can agree with that. It’s better to throw your support behind him than continually call for his head. He’s had 9 first grade games in his career as coach. He’s not going to get things right straight away, and it’s fine to criticise him when he makes stupid decisions, but it doesn’t help anyone if we can’t back our coach.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can agree with that. It’s better to throw your support behind him than continually call for his head. He’s had 9 first grade games in his career as coach. He’s not going to get things right straight away, and it’s fine to criticise him when he makes stupid decisions, but it doesn’t help anyone if we can’t back our coach.
Indeed mate, back him we shall an he will get us results like he did tonight (minus the cheating pricks with the whistles)

Status
Not open for further replies.