Talkin Sport Look better when Wakeham is the Starting team??

Real_Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
HI Guys

First real thread on my end, is it just me or do we look like a better side with Wakeham in the starting lineup.

I am not saying he is the reason we won, but every time he has started it seems he brings some calm to the halves and structure.

Might be perfect for Burton.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
where do you see BBO playing then, 14?
I will get tomato's thrown at me but with the way the game is headed if they stay with similar rules and don't slow it down, I think he would make a gun 9 if his defence holds up and he puts a little more muscle on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will get tomato's thrown at me but with the way the game is headed if they stay with similar rules and don't slow it down, I think he would make a gun 9 if his defence holds up and he puts a little more muscle on.
Well i wont throw shit at ya lol but i worry his attack will be blunted as he becomes a good ball distributor at 9 no doubt, but ultimately a tackle pig first and foremost as every forward will run at him because of his size/legs tackling style.
Idk just not sure what they will do have a feeling he prefers half.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played well i think averillo will be first picked wakeham a great back up and both will go well alongside burton flanno offers nothing has to be told hes free to go

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t handle this thread seriously cause one min kennellers be jizzing over wakeham then he loses one game then they lose their boners.. we should call this the hormones cause they be up and down on here

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t handle this thread seriously cause one min kennellers be jizzing over wakeham then he loses one game then they lose their boners.. we should call this the hormones cause they be up and down on here
many people have refered to The Kennel as being Bi Polar.
i guess youve pointed out one of the reasons why.[emoji3]

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a 7 to ICE the game,nice to win yesterday but the opposition were shithou7

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair yesterday’s opposition was woeful. U can’t read to much into that game. Even Meaney dominated there defence. Great to get a win, but let’s cool the jets.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI Guys

First real thread on my end, is it just me or do we look like a better side with Wakeham in the starting lineup.

I am not saying he is the reason we won, but every time he has started it seems he brings some calm to the halves and structure.

Might be perfect for Burton.
Yeah he really does. I liked him passing he looked good. He even took the line on a few times. He put the bomb up in perfect spot twice leading both to tries. He’s come good this year compared to last two seasons

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was probably Wakeham’s best game at NRL level, but in reality, the Tigers made him and the wider team look like world beaters, they were absolutely woeful… I couldn’t think of anything worse for a Tigers fan than getting pumped 38-0 by the team running last that had only notched up 2 wins the entire season.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was probably Wakeham’s best game at NRL level, but in reality, the Tigers made him and the wider team look like world beaters, they were absolutely woeful… I couldn’t think of anything worse for a Tigers fan than getting pumped 38-0 from a team running dead last having only notched up 2 wins the entire season.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree he had a blinder yesterday but he’s average at best loll the drop kick out to touch did it for me had to rub my eyes

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should try BBO at 7 and Averillo at 14. Use Averillo like Cronulla used barba in their 2016 GF winning side.