Long time reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys long time reader and finally want to have my say. Have actually had a login for a few years now but always forgot the password.
Passionate 3rd generation dogs fan. Earliest memory is being at belmore oval on the hill in torrential rain against Brisbane, we made it on tv because we were the only people sitting out there braving the weather. I would have only been 5-6 years old at the time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Shannon,

Welcome to The Kennel.

Glad you've decided to come on in and check out the forums :grinning:

Be warned however, the mood is rather sombre at the moment due to the Parra loss.. it's a far more lively place after a win.

Any questions feel free to ask away... :grinning:

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey Shannon,

Welcome to The Kennel.

Glad you've decided to come on in and check out the forums :grinning:

Be warned however, the mood is rather sombre at the moment due to the Parra loss.. it's a far more lively place after a win.

Any questions feel free to ask away... :grinning:
Yeah I can completely understand the mood here after what has been dished up later.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hey guys long time reader and finally want to have my say. Have actually had a login for a few years now but always forgot the password.
Passionate 3rd generation dogs fan. Earliest memory is being at belmore oval on the hill in torrential rain against Brisbane, we made it on tv because we were the only people sitting out there braving the weather. I would have only been 5-6 years old at the time.
is that the 96 game against brisbane? i was also out there lol, i remember celebrating an early dogs try but we got hammered

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
is that the 96 game against brisbane? i was also out there lol, i remember celebrating an early dogs try but we got hammered
I'm pretty sure it would have been. I think it was around the super league time.

Status
Not open for further replies.