Lone wolf attack in New Zealand

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some bloke has gone on a stabby frenzied attack

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's with the Lone Wolf attacks in NZ? Thankfully he didn't kill anyone and hopefully those in critical condition improve.. To be honest with all of the Covid dramas I expected more of these attacks around the world but it hasn't happened.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's with the Lone Wolf attacks in NZ? Thankfully he didn't kill anyone and hopefully those in critical condition improve.. To be honest with all of the Covid dramas I expected more of these attacks around the world but it hasn't happened.
NZ has some full on crazies

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shame that fuckhead Tarrant that shot and killed 51 innocents in hatred didn't get the same treatment this **** today got. Found myself cheering, when I heard the long volley they put into his worthless body..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scary thing is how weak a judicial system they have. Been convicted of wanting to do a lone wolf knife attack. Isis memorabilia, yet oh ok we’ll let him back into society.. haha, this falls squarely on the judge and adern for such weak do gooder policies

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scary thing is how weak a judicial system they have. Been convicted of wanting to do a lone wolf knife attack. Isis memorabilia, yet oh ok we’ll let him back into society.. haha, this falls squarely on the judge and adern for such weak do gooder policies
Will be interesting to see the circumstances when released but the NZ coppers where following him by the sounds of it and the prick grabbed a knife off the shelf in the store.. Apparently a Sri Lankan National that arrived in NZ in 2011 so I don’t understand why he wasn’t deported on release from jail?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, the blood is on their hands. Adern being a Looney lefty probably didn't want to offend him because he is Muslim. If only he were a white male...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Adern will play Sunday mass on their media like they did the islamic call to prayer after Christchurch

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just glad the cops swiftly shot the prick.
They all end up dead in the long run these crack pots.

Wish they would just cut to the chase and kill them self and save everyone the suffering

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen tjis covered much in the national news. Definitely more novel than repeating covid numbers that are more or less the same as yesterday.