LOL Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really love watching the Roosters lose.
Suck shit motherfuckers.
Apologies for the bad language. I’m drunker than an Icelandic Viking.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not over yet ref is trying to give them the win lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im not laughing... Roosters will get hammered throughout the week because of their poor performance... but guess who we play next week ? . on the bounce back.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not laughing... Roosters will get hammered throughout the week because of their poor performance... but guess who we play next week ? The Roosters... on the bounce back.
Mate after we put 30 on the cowgirls in Saturday night they’ll be shitting themselves to play us.???
Now before you reply just know that my dreams are the only thing that gets me through lol

A

Alexander the Great

Mate after we put 30 on the cowgirls in Saturday night they’ll be shitting themselves to play us.???
Now before you reply just know that my dreams are the only thing that gets me through lol
If we win we win by a low amount. I hope your right maroondog....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But it just hurts more when we lose.. Is it worth the rollercoaster of emotion?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But it just hurts more when we lose.. Is it worth the rollercoaster of emotion?
It hurt more watching des dismantling the side we might still be losing under pay but at least the rebuild has begun.and if he’s not the answer we are still better off without des

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hurt more watching des dismantling the side we might still be losing under pay but at least the rebuild has begun.and if he’s not the answer we are still better off without des
This is true!

I think I'm just having a sook but at the end of the day nothing's going to change so I may as well live happily in hope for 6 days than live negatively for 7 days..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters lose the week before we play them on a short turnaround

Wait I’ve seen this before

#FkNRL

silva

Utility
Reaction score
theres no reason why we shouldn't beat the roosters. Our squad is good enough

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Roosters weakness was there for all to see last night. They're piss weak forward pack. Take their best forward out of the game Takaeho and they were trampled underfoot by South's. He is gone for the season from all reports, so the Roosters will be ripe for the picking....not just by the Dogs but by every other side in the comp. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking ahead to our game next week we should be going right through the middle with To'Omagoa and Tualau on the bench and give Lichaa a licence to run as much as he wants.

They are weak as piss up the guts and we need to exploit it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wondering if there are egos at 50 paces at the Roosters. It was well discussed that the senior playing group were not happy that others got outed to accommodate Tedesco and Cronk...

Have to wonder if that was indeed true.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking ahead to our game next week we should be going right through the middle with To'Omagoa and Tualau on the bench and give Lichaa a licence to run as much as he wants.

They are weak as piss up the guts and we need to exploit it.
I said this exact same thing after round one but then our pack (only they know how )made the Roosters look like world beaters

Napa made our pack his bitch

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Uncle Nick wasnt in charge, the Roosters would be the first Sydney team to either relocate or to be removed permanently from the comp.
Bad crowd numbers, bad membership, no juniors etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.