Lol renae Lawrence

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be released from bali prison, as soon as she hits Sydney will be arrested lol.
Bali Nine drug smuggler Renae Lawrence is reportedly set to be arrested when she lands in Sydney next week after she spent more than 13 years behind bars in Indonesia.

The Daily Telegraph reports that police will arrest the 41-year-old over an alleged high speed chase in a stolen car on the NSW Central Coast in March 2005.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
she won't get much joy when she gets back to Newy and finds out they are trying to introduce Communist Life Control.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see how her being a rat to the police entitles her to being released from prison considerably early whereas other members involved in the same crime got life (Or quite literally death) for their crimes. Is this special treatment as the only female in the group? Statistics show consistently that men are handed far harsher penalties for the same criminal offenses time and time again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see how her being a rat to the police entitles her to being released from prison considerably early whereas other members involved in the same crime got life (Or quite literally death) for their crimes. Is this special treatment as the only female in the group? Statistics show consistently that men are handed far harsher penalties for the same criminal offenses time and time again.

This is a major point I overlooked.

Yes women do have it easier when it comes to crime and punishment. No questions about it.

But women who do hard times do become hard arse bitches like no regular woman.

I know, I once went out with a woman who did jail time.

She was never scared to fight the police!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a major point I overlooked.

Yes women do have it easier when it comes to crime and punishment. No questions about it.

But women who do hard times do become hard arse bitches like no regular woman.

I know, I once went out with a woman who did jail time.

She was never scared to fight the police!
Agreed, but is it any different to males? When you have a look at the incarceration in the US, you often see small time crooks get locked up.
they do their time, exposed to and become involved with bigger time crooks and in turn they lift their game and before long are locked up again,

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed, but is it any different to males? When you have a look at the incarceration in the US, you often see small time crooks get locked up.
they do their time, exposed to and become involved with bigger time crooks and in turn they lift their game and before long are locked up again,
Funny how women want to be equal to men in every way except for the bad shit..

In Singapore the male inmates get a caning on the arse.

Women who do the same crime don't.
No woman in Singapore ever gets her sorry arse caned for doing horrible crimes.

The one on liveleak. The guy deserved it.
He probably sexually assaulted a kid or something?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be released from bali prison, as soon as she hits Sydney will be arrested lol.
Bali Nine drug smuggler Renae Lawrence is reportedly set to be arrested when she lands in Sydney next week after she spent more than 13 years behind bars in Indonesia.

The Daily Telegraph reports that police will arrest the 41-year-old over an alleged high speed chase in a stolen car on the NSW Central Coast in March 2005.
I guess she was going to face the music regardless of when she got back to Oz. What is the charge? Like, was she actually driving, or a passenger, or did she help someone after the act?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess she was going to face the music regardless of when she got back to Oz. What is the charge? Like, was she actually driving, or a passenger, or did she help someone after the act?
No idea it just made me laugh, personally i wish they'd hang her or shoot her

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope he gets 10 years.
Why are the rest either dead or still in jail ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No idea it just made me laugh, personally i wish they'd hang her or shoot her
Have you see the full body shot? I can think of two reasons they didn't.
Reason 1: I don't even think armour piercing rounds would go through all the fat layers. She'd probably just absorb them.
Reason 2: If they tried to hang her they'd have to use like a 100 tonne crane/jib to avoid it toppling over / bending.

Like how the actual fuck is this possible.. only thing I can think is they still provided meals for the entire Bali 9, and she ate all of them.

2005 upon her arrest:

upload_2018-11-15_17-14-47.png

20?? whilst in prison:

upload_2018-11-15_17-15-0.png

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you see the full body shot? I can think of two reasons they didn't.
Reason 1: I don't even think armour piercing rounds would go through all the fat layers. She'd probably just absorb them.
Reason 2: If they tried to hang her they'd have to use like a 100 tonne crane/jib to avoid it toppling over / bending.

Like how the actual fuck is this possible.. only thing I can think is they still provided meals for the entire Bali 9, and she ate all of them.

2005 upon her arrest:

View attachment 8156

20?? whilst in prison:

View attachment 8157
She looks like more of a bloke than I do...