Lol feminists please explain this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you dont want to wake them passed out pissed in the back of a cab when you pull over and slide your hand up there dress while you jerk off..
I know you wouldn't do that zee but a billion other horny indianmen would do it again......and again..
CB399807-0BF3-4356-A550-529818B0135F.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well when you do it as a 6 old it’s not offensive..but when you are still doing at 21 with your dick hanging out of your pants.. I guess some people are going to get offended!
A few weeks back at work building a cabin at my parents was working on the bathroom and old mate goes to grab a drill or some shit.so i decide to nude up put my cock between my legs and pretend im having a shower only thing it was my mum that walked in . Try explaining that to your mother at nearly 40 years old :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A few weeks back at work building a cabin at my parents was working on the bathroom and old mate goes to grab a drill or some shit.so i decide to nude up put my cock between my legs and pretend im having a shower only thing it was my mum that walked in . Try explaining that to your mother at nearly 40 years old :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ha ha ha ha..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: hey how about this Southy..Oh shit mum..I gotta stop buying these cheap clothes made in China..they shrink as soon as water touches the bastards..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
School kids do dumb shit, how surprising.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 'Save the world women's christian group' have a bit to explain, they're a disgrace to genuine alternative chicks.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know you dont want to wake them passed out pissed in the back of a cab when you pull over and slide your hand up there dress while you jerk off..
I know you wouldn't do that zee but a billion other horny indianmen would do it again......and again..
that sounds like our boy, cutting out fares with sexual favours

Status
Not open for further replies.