Lol feminists please explain this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never heard to you swear so much Wolfy. It must be serious - and I've been through that sort of shit before. What did she do?
I'm angry waheshy.. Really really angry.

I don't know where to start but I will eventually be able to tell you why.. Just going through a really hard time at the moment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm angry waheshy.. Really really angry.

I don't know where to start but I will eventually be able to tell you why.. Just going through a really hard time at the moment
Well we are here for you to vent and swear.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao @ Aziz Ansari

Sucked in ulleh!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan? (I mean I have read the story about him, just wondering if you have a personal beef?)
lol, no personal beef, but he is self proclaimed feminist and now he is in shit where he has to defend himself where the girl came to his house on a date, kissed him, gave him an oral and did all sort of things which a couple does on a date but later she felt bad about it and now accusing him of sexual assault.

just very funny situation specially when things happen like this to a pretty vocal feminist.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, no personal beef, but he is self proclaimed feminist and now he is in shit where he has to defend himself where the girl came to his house on a date, kissed him, gave him an oral and did all sort of things which a couple does on a date but later she felt bad about it and now accusing him of sexual assault.

just very funny situation specially when things happen like this to a pretty vocal feminist.
So you are effectively laughing at his misfortune, because he is a feminist?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you are effectively laughing at his misfortune, because he is a feminist?
I am not a feminist nor a maleist (is that a word?)

but this what feminism does to the society where a female can bring you down by accusing you of rape or sexual assault even though you thought it was all consensual.

If the same situation happened to me, I would think that the girl is simply acting and playing 'hard to get'. 15 years ago I was trying to chat up a girl and she was giving me mixed message so I thought she just doesn't want me so I moved, later she basically told me that I didn't try hard enough.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a feminist nor a maleist (is that a word?)

but this what feminism does to the society where a female can bring you down by accusing you of rape or sexual assault even though you thought it was all consensual.

If the same situation happened to me, I would think that the girl is simply acting and playing 'hard to get'. 15 years ago I was trying to chat up a girl and she was giving me mixed message so I thought she just doesn't want me so I moved, later she basically told me that I didn't try hard enough.
15 years ago you gave up on a woman and so you moved. Man, you took it badly... :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
15 years ago you gave up on a woman and so you moved. Man, you took it badly... :grinning:

I was new to Australia mate, us Indians don't usually talk when picking up chicks.

we believe in "Little less conversation , little more action"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just read about who he is..still..who the f*&k is he?
Parks & Recreation was a pretty big show TBH.

I've watched both seasons of Master of None. I thinks its getting better.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just read about who he is..still..who the f*&k is he?
he is a stand up comedian and actor from Hollywood and he belongs to the superior Indian race.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Parks & Recreation was a pretty big show TBH.

I've watched both seasons of Master of None. I thinks its getting better.
Ahh..thanks CD.. I read what happened..lots of confused signals going on there..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How? Lol!
I used to say how to people if they said how back . Id thrust my hips in and out and say like this ....:tearsofjoy: used to get a laugh from the ladies these days it would be classified as sexual misconduct

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was new to Australia mate, us Indians don't usually talk when picking up chicks.

we believe in "Little less conversation , little more action"
I know you dont want to wake them passed out pissed in the back of a cab when you pull over and slide your hand up there dress while you jerk off..
I know you wouldn't do that zee but a billion other horny indianmen would do it again......and again..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to say how to people if they said how back . Id thrust my hips in and out and say like this ....:tearsofjoy: used to get a laugh from the ladies these days it would be classified as sexual misconduct
Well when you do it as a 6 old it’s not offensive..but when you are still doing at 21 with your dick hanging out of your pants.. I guess some people are going to get offended!

Status
Not open for further replies.