Lol feminists please explain this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Still got more credibility than Sydney morning herald, abc, the project, cnn, msnbc etc etc lol
It iss all fake news.
Oh and captain Jackson it's all good if you don't get Slavic people, that post wasn't for you anyway.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Rubbish analogy lol
Really
You can do better than that
It's nothing like that at all

I'm just saying females are not oppressed in Australia

They have every opportunity to be anything they want

And there are countless examples of females in power

I just referenced my kids schools as an example to counter his claim to the contrary

Lol at comparing that to nazi
That's true. Women aren't oppressed in Australia. But the analogy was still apt to your point. Taking a singular situation out of hundreds of thousands of situations is never a good test.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know the word checkmate actually means rape. Mate meaning sex, check meaning take over.
Hence checkmate
Come on bro you can do better than that.. it actually means
being helpless..specifically the king..derived from a Persian word..now that would’ve been perfect for your definition .. That is..helpless..vulnerable..perhaps victim.. Works great.. :grimacing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on bro you can do better than that.. it actually means
being helpless..specifically the king..derived from a Persian word..now that would’ve been perfect for your definition .. That is..helpless..vulnerable..perhaps victim.. Works great.. :grimacing:
I thought my defintion was more relevant as rape culture is based on pure factual studies.
But in saying that, you’re definition essentially means rape as well, you just added more words to confuse the body.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought my defintion was more relevant as rape culture is based on pure factual studies.
But in saying that, you’re definition essentially means rape as well, you just added more words to confuse the body.
Nah.. that was to help you to create a rather long shot analogy sound better..

Checkmate is a war phrase..which Chess represents..two battling armies.. It means the King has nowhere to go..literally stuck..hence the reason to surrender.. It’s a great game..I’m not very good at the game..but i find it fun..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah.. that was to help you to create a rather long shot analogy sound better..

Checkmate is a war phrase..which Chess represents..two battling armies.. It means the King has nowhere to go..literally stuck..hence the reason to surrender.. It’s a great game..I’m not very good at it..but it’s fun..
Oh you’re trying to intellectually rape (checkmate) me are you?

I never had patience too learn chess, I always preferred checkers coz it’s like minimal patience required.

Did you hear how I changed a tyre last night? I don’t think you heard, otherwise you would have given me a pat on the back and said how masculine I am.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh you’re trying to intellectually rape (checkmate) me are you?

I never had patience too learn chess, I always preferred checkers coz it’s like minimal patience required.

Did you hear how I changed a tyre last night? I don’t think you heard, otherwise you would have given me a pat on the back and said how masculine I am.
Nah..you are playing victim here.lol! I’d rather checkers too..like you said quicker..and more fun..I’m not very good though..

Yep read about your tyre changing..good on you.. I miss doing that stuff.. Driving..changing tyres not so much..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chess, checkers...
What about backgammon anyone?
Awesome game
It looks great..just have no idea how to play..I’ve been shown..but it went straight over my head!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone alleging there is oppression should call out individual instances and dealing with them instead making up these fluffy conspiracy allegations that don’t relate to anyone in particular and do nothing to fix anything or improve anyone’s lives.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am in battle with my female boss..Taking her to Human Rights Commission over a discrimation issue.

I'm also questioning her interpersonal skills as a manager and her compliancy under the code of conduct.

I was waiting for this day . I'm excited because the Human Rights commission have assessed her behaviour in breach of the discrimation act.

Can't wait to see her squirm, fucking cake bearing suck hole , uneducated whore.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am in battle with my female boss..Taking her to Human Rights Commission over a discrimation issue.

I'm also questioning her interpersonal skills as a manager and her compliancy under the code of conduct.

I was waiting for this day . I'm excited because the Human Rights commission have assessed her behaviour in breach of the discrimation act.

Can't wait to see her squirm, fucking cake bearing suck hole , uneducated whore.
I've never heard to you swear so much Wolfy. It must be serious - and I've been through that sort of shit before. What did she do?

Status
Not open for further replies.