LoL @ Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if he flops for the remainder of the contract I give you that.. but if people around the club are confident he's going to be good for 19 then I trust that more then the pessimists on here.

as for Reynolds and Mbye, I'm just giving ya shit because you keep comparing those two duds to a bloke who on his day is in the top 5 players in the game.
On his best day Foran is maybe at a push a top 15-20 player, definitely not anywhere close to being top 5, theres even 10 halfs better than him.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In America, they have the upload_2018-9-3_14-29-41.jpeg and the

In Australia Parramatta has

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol yea ok mate
Halves I take before Foran: Cronk, DCE, Cleary, JT, A.Reynolds, Johnson, Maloney, Widdop, Morgan, Taylor, Keary and Milford.

Other players that are better on their day then Foran: Tedesco, Slater, Smith, Taulmalalo, Inglis, RTS, Ponga, Mitchell, Holmes and Trbojevic.

That's over 20 players just off the top of my head that are easily better then Foran and Im sure if I actually went and looked at team lists and found others that I forgot then I could name another dozen better then him.

If you can honestly say that you wouldn't trade Foran for one of the above players then you've got rocks in your head.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Halves I take before Foran: Cronk, DCE, Cleary, JT, A.Reynolds, Johnson, Maloney, Widdop, Morgan, Taylor, Keary and Milford.

Other players that are better on their day then Foran: Tedesco, Slater, Smith, Taulmalalo, Inglis, RTS, Ponga, Mitchell, Holmes and Trbojevic.

That's over 20 players just off the top of my head that are easily better then Foran and Im sure if I actually went and looked at team lists and found others that I forgot then I could name another dozen better then him.

If you can honestly say that you wouldn't trade Foran for one of the above players then you've got rocks in your head.
Yea of course man, a fucking cheerleader can play better than an injured Foran. Obviously that wasn't what I was referring to.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yea of course man, a fucking cheerleader can play better than an injured Foran. Obviously that wasn't what I was referring to.
I was talking about a fully fit and firing Foran, he just isn't the player some people make him out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.