LoL @ Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Parramatta deserve the wooden spoon they have clearly been the shittiest all year.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This will never get old, worst club in the NRL

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I spoke to a Parra fan this morning at the gym and he was very down hearted about the game against the Cowboys on Friday night. Told him at least you have won something this year.....

He did not see the funny side of it..........

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad that Parra got it. Made my day. Lets hope manly get it next year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't see them getting much better next year either :smiley:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks para haha.!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’ve got an idea of how they could turn things around at Parra.... Kieran Foran. Make us an offer, Brad!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an idea of how they could turn things around at Parra.... Kieran Foran. Make us an offer, Brad!

Shame they couldn't beat the Tigers to your favourite superstar, Mbye

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shame they couldn't beat the Tigers to your favourite superstar, Mbye
So he’s my favourite now just because I acknowledge he’s better than Foran? Lol

Whether you rate him or not, Mbye’s gone, mate. I’m just trying to focus on the problem at hand. :p

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So he’s my favourite now just because I acknowledge he’s better than Foran? Lol

Whether you rate him or not, Mbye’s gone, mate. I’m just trying to focus on the problem at hand. :p
Then stop dwelling on him and Reynolds being moved on!! Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Then stop dwelling on him and Reynolds being moved on!! Lol
I'm not. YOU'RE the one who mentioned his name. You're also the one who keeps shifting the subject from the has been who is still our fucking problem....lol. You think I'd be happy we had Foran on our books if those two were still here? You're trippin'...... For the price we're paying, Foran is the worst signing in the club's history, IMO. Even T Rex offered more value.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not. YOU'RE the one who mentioned his name. You're also the one who keeps shifting the subject from the has been who is still our fucking problem....lol. You think I'd be happy we had Foran on our books if those two were still here? You're trippin'...... For the price we're paying, Foran is the worst signing in the club's history, IMO. Even T Rex offered more value.
if he flops for the remainder of the contract I give you that.. but if people around the club are confident he's going to be good for 19 then I trust that more then the pessimists on here.

as for Reynolds and Mbye, I'm just giving ya shit because you keep comparing those two duds to a bloke who on his day is in the top 5 players in the game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if he flops for the remainder of the contract I give you that.. but if people around the club are confident he's going to be good for 19 then I trust that more then the pessimists on here.

as for Reynolds and Mbye, I'm just giving ya shit because you keep comparing those two duds to a bloke who on his day is in the top 5 players in the game.
Foran was never in the top five players in the game at his peak, let alone now..... and wasn't all the talk that he would be good for 2018? The club is not going to come out and openly say he's a lemon......but there's no good reason to think 2019 will be any different than the past three years, man...... he was wrapped up in cotton wool throughout the whole pre-season and still only lasted a month before he broke down. Hasler using this great club as a retirement fund for his mates, just pisses me off. If he sets the comp on fore next year, I'll eat my words, but seriously, I don't think he has it in him..... and his past links to Hayson and gambling problems worry me too. He's a liability to the club. I truly believe it. Hope he proved me wrong, but I'll be damn surprised if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.