LoL @ Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure we arent doing much better but I havent seen a bigger rabble than this mob especially considering they finished top4 last year.

Apart from Semi their roster hasnt changed much.. They are a shambles & surely there must be question marks about their coach now

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thank the Eels for taking the wooden spoon for the 14th time, nobody remembers who finished 2nd last but wooden spooners are etched into history forever.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can't blame Hayne either as he is injured.

Parra and Cowboys are two sides that are really hard to figure out. There's no excuses for why they are going so bad this year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The battle for the spoon intensifies with each week that passes. We just picked up two points but only from the bye, dear oh dear.

What a disaster season for both us and the Eels. Pay needs to sort it out quickly and scrape some wins, it seems like he doesn't have a clue - the biggest give away is Holland on the bench.

If Parra sack Arthur we could easily finish with the spoon.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can't blame Hayne either as he is injured.

Parra and Cowboys are two sides that are really hard to figure out. There's no excuses for why they are going so bad this year.
I can tell you why.
both teams have star players across the park but the one thing that keeps a team from performing in effort .
You only put effort in if your happy and both teams are not happy for some reason.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
there is a similar thread created almost every year. lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We aren't much better than Parramatta at the moment.

I'm certainly not laughing at them.
Big difference, no one outside of our fans gave us a chance this year while the Eels were tipped by many to atleast make the 8..

They went ok last year made the Top4, so the crumble this year for no apparant reason other than being Parra is a big LOL for me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can tell you why.
both teams have star players across the park but the one thing that keeps a team from performing in effort .
You only put effort in if your happy and both teams are not happy for some reason.
I think Cowboys mentally aren't in the game this year, and many other clubs have made good recruitment decisions whihc has resulted in Cowboys dropping down the pecking order.

Parramatta SHOULD be better, but don't seem to be playing as a team. Can't figure out if it's just laziness, or a culture problem.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think Cowboys mentally aren't in the game this year, and many other clubs have made good recruitment decisions whihc has resulted in Cowboys dropping down the pecking order.

Parramatta SHOULD be better, but don't seem to be playing as a team. Can't figure out if it's just laziness, or a culture problem.
Parra probably have in house fighting

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And some people had them finishing top 4, maybe even winning the comp :tearsofjoy:

How the mighty have fallen....ohh wait

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
At first it was a case of LOL Parra for me, but now... I just feel sorry for them. I have a solution though. Fire Hayne, bring Radradra back, then bang. Top 4.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thank the Eels for taking the wooden spoon for the 14th time, nobody remembers who finished 2nd last but wooden spooners are etched into history forever.
we get rid of woods and mbye before june 30, i think it will be hard for us to stay on top of Parra

Status
Not open for further replies.