lol chan 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
bahahahaah that was hillarious, i didnt notice for like 15 secs untill you told me hahahahaha

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
the Broncos v Manly game just randomly cut off and all of a sudden we were watching the game between Eels and Saints for a few mins. Then it came back on and it was stuff we had already seen.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was like "am i having deja vu?" becuase i wasn't paying attention to the game properly. atleast i know i'm not a freak. :p

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
****ing chn 9, they ****ed up in superman 3 yesterday too, it just cut off near the end.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I was so peeved off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakin channel 9!! Idiots! Tools, ********s!!! Cant they get it right pplease, especially at that stage of the game when i was like nervous as helL!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah funniest thing since watching Poll give three yellow cards away.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
QLDGirl said:
I was so peeved off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakin channel 9!! Idiots! Tools, ********s!!! Cant they get it right pplease, especially at that stage of the game when i was like nervous as helL!
Well they didn't miss any of the game. They ended up starting the coverage again with footage they'd already shown lol.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least we got to see Civenacieva's (spelling) awesome tackle on Menzies twice.:p

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering wtf i had to do a double take.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
QLDGirl said:
lol same, i didnt think it would ever come back on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.