Lock your cock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088721/Man-puts-lock-penis-stuck-bladder.html

A man from south-east China reportedly had a padlock stuck in his bladder after inserting it into his penis.

The small lock was said to have travelled down the man's urethra, the passageway between the bladder and the external part of the body.

Doctors are set to cut an opening on the patient's bladder to have the object removed in days to come.

According to Pear Video, the man inserted the lock into his body at his home in Fuzhou, Fujian Province, on November 14.

The man, whose name has not been revealed, apparently told the doctor that he had a habit of 'playing with his sexual organ'.

An X-ray photo shows a complete padlock stuck inside his the bladder.

A neurosurgeon told Pear Video that the patient would require a surgical operation to have the padlock removed.

The operation is scheduled to take place in days to come.

'Basic check-ups are completed,' said the doctor.

He then added: 'We will make an incision at his bladder and take the padlock out from his body.'

Anyone else thinking this is fake news? No names revealed, a neurosurgeon involved, and waiting several days to remove.

All seems a little sus.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Going by the x - ray pic , I think the stupid doctors have mistaken the poor asian mans small penis for a miniature padlock.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088721/Man-puts-lock-penis-stuck-bladder.html

A man from south-east China reportedly had a padlock stuck in his bladder after inserting it into his penis.

The small lock was said to have travelled down the man's urethra, the passageway between the bladder and the external part of the body.

Doctors are set to cut an opening on the patient's bladder to have the object removed in days to come.

According to Pear Video, the man inserted the lock into his body at his home in Fuzhou, Fujian Province, on November 14.

The man, whose name has not been revealed, apparently told the doctor that he had a habit of 'playing with his sexual organ'.

An X-ray photo shows a complete padlock stuck inside his the bladder.

A neurosurgeon told Pear Video that the patient would require a surgical operation to have the padlock removed.

The operation is scheduled to take place in days to come.

'Basic check-ups are completed,' said the doctor.

He then added: 'We will make an incision at his bladder and take the padlock out from his body.'

Anyone else thinking this is fake news? No names revealed, a neurosurgeon involved, and waiting several days to remove.

All seems a little sus.
It's China.... really not suprised at all lol! They prolly hope he dies in the the wait so the y don't have to operate....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do you even...na, not going there haha.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going by the headline alone I thought it was going to be another story about the Roosters locking down another player:tonguewink: LOL!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ummm... why is a neurosurgeon involved? They work on the brain, not genitali...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm... why is a neurosurgeon involved? They work on the brain, not genitali...
Neuro = Nervous System (brain, spine, nerves etc etc) although it still probably doesn't answer your question :-)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
'cause men do all their thinking with their dick
This bloke's an idiot mate because your testis have many more pain receptors than your penis, and as a dude, he should know that.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could understand (barely) up the butt.. but up your dickhole...

This is why I'm thinking fake...
No it's probably legit, I remember I stuck a rock melon up my dick.
Or did I stick my dick in a rock melon, one of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.