Lock in the W

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe because we had the wood on the Dragons from 2012 to 2017.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On ya JR, help us get this all important win !!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When was the game we were down and he come on off the bench and went berserk? It must have been at oki jubilee. That was a cracking game.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me, after hearing about King max I will take any bit of good JU JU we can get

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever senior players we have left need to lead the way… RFM in particular has to pick up King’s slack and be a leader… he’s underwhelmed me this year.
RFM hasn’t got an aggressive bone in his body anymore for his 25mins worth of go forward….

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM hasn’t got an aggressive bone in his body anymore for his 25mins worth of go forward….
Agreed. I think I prefer him on the edges and waddles (who CC is persisting with) in the middle. The current (and opposite) rotation isn't working for either of them. RFM isn't bending the line in the middle and he's not a heavy defender. waddles gets lost on the edges in my mind, so if they're going to stick with him, at least put him at 13.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus needs to have a chat to RFM. His output is sub par. Maybe he is injured as well tho.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm very ineffective needs to retire and stay on in pathways as sells the club very well

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's been very underwhelming

As a leader he should be ripping in with everything he has got

I can't recall him making any type of meaningful contribution this year e.g bullocking run, heavy defence, great offload

I hope sooner rather than later he will be replaced by a Morrin or Edwards

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's been very underwhelming

As a leader he should be ripping in with everything he has got

I can't recall him making any type of meaningful contribution this year e.g bullocking run, heavy defence, great offload

I hope sooner rather than later he will be replaced by a Morrin or Edwards
For a guy the size of RFM… he’s got to be bending the line, he’s got to have the odd offload in him, he’s got to put on the huge hits defensively etc… so far this year it’s none of the above

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a guy the size of RFM… he’s got to be bending the line, he’s got to have the odd offload in him, he’s got to put on the huge hits defensively etc… so far this year it’s none of the above
I think his days in the back row / at lock are over. Needs to move to prop and just run straight and hard. I remember 2 years ago he played as part of the prop rotation for a few games and he went very well

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I spoke with RFM for at least half an hour at last years members Xmas party.

I said to him I can tell when you’re not putting your body on the line. He said it comes down to fatigue and match situation.

He is a unit and one of our biggest players in the team. Instead of taking short goose steps approaching the defence imagine if he actually ran with the ball.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haven't seen any club captain inspiring charging runs, off loads or 2nd phase from Ray this year. Needs to happen.

Seems like he is just the 20 minute playing welfare officer at the club atm.

Needs a big game against Saints.