Loaning players?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/05/27...ausili-from-roosters-on-short-term-loan-deal/

The Warriors are poised to secure rising Roosters prop Poasa Faamausili on a month-long loan to ease their injury-hit roster.

NRL.com understands Faamausili is set to join the side next week with Trent Robinson’s blessing after both clubs agreed to the short-term loan.

The NRL last week approved a short-term dispensation for the Warriors to take on loan players from rival clubs, with paperwork around Faamausili’s move now being worked through.

I don't have an issue with this, I think it will be good for the Warriors and Poasa in the short term.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about Loaning Coaches lol?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's because of our salary cap, it makes it messy.

The loaning process can work wonders, if utiltised properly. There probably isn't a PL great who was not loaned out at some point early in their career. If a player who is outside a teams' best 17 has the opportunity to get top grade game time at another club, I don't know why clubs would be against it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/05/27...ausili-from-roosters-on-short-term-loan-deal/

The Warriors are poised to secure rising Roosters prop Poasa Faamausili on a month-long loan to ease their injury-hit roster.

NRL.com understands Faamausili is set to join the side next week with Trent Robinson’s blessing after both clubs agreed to the short-term loan.

The NRL last week approved a short-term dispensation for the Warriors to take on loan players from rival clubs, with paperwork around Faamausili’s move now being worked through.

I don't have an issue with this, I think it will be good for the Warriors and Poasa in the short term.
Will he loan Tedesco to us for a month or so?